Sidebar Launcher brings you the most fantastic way to multi-tasking on your phone and tablet. With the exclusive design of "Card", you will feel the most incredible efficiency when you're operating on your device. Sidebar Launcher is floating on any apps. You can swipe to show it anywhere and anytime.
So, what is "Card"?
Card is a defined as a single/group of function. Add/Remove card as you want, make Sidebar Launcher be your very personal assistant. Please let us know what kind of feature/"Card" you want. We will try our best to make it happen.
1. Customized swiping method: The area and the direction
2. Shortcut: Access shortcut without going back to Home screen
3. Display battery & Clear memory: Easily and Quickly to clean your system
4. Music controller: Enjoy music anytime
We support following Cards:
1. Time & Date
2. Quick settings (Toggles)
3. Favourite apps
- Lock screen
- App drawer
- Expand status bar
- Volume up / down
- Menu (need root)
- Back (need root)
6. Display battery & Clear memory
7. Music controller
8. Recent apps
9. Recent calls
10. Recent messages
Why I cannot uninstall Sidebar Launcher?
The "Lock screen" feature requires activating device administrator, you have to deactivate it in security settings before installing.
There are two ways to uninstall it:
1. Open Sidebar Launcher, go to settings page, find the "Uninstall" option. (Recommend)
2. First, go to "System settings" -> "Security settings" -> "Device administrators" deactivate "Sidebar Launcher", then uninstall Sidebar Launcher in a normal way.
Contact & Feedback:
Please share your ideas with us. Tell us what kind of Card you want. Let's make this app better and better together. If there is any problem or feedback, please send email to: email@example.com
Due to the relatively open nature of Android, it’s almost a given that there are … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?