FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] having huge issues

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By rashadblack242, Junior Member on 20th February 2014, 05:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So about 3 days ago i woke up and as i began to use my phone i noticed apps started to crash randomly i didnt pay it any mind but it began to get worst thought it was a problem with the os so i rooted it and put cm 11 on it and phone still did the same thing.......got worst as a matter of fact. so ended up putting the phone back the stock. cleaned out the phone completely. things still are the same and on top of that i cant download our update anything from the play story no fix i looked up online works. can somebody help me!!!!!!!
 
 
x102x96x
20th February 2014, 08:30 PM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Info 2 Official It
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashadblack242

So about 3 days ago i woke up and as i began to use my phone i noticed apps started to crash randomly i didnt pay it any mind but it began to get worst thought it was a problem with the os so i rooted it and put cm 11 on it and phone still did the same thing.......got worst as a matter of fact. so ended up putting the phone back the stock. cleaned out the phone completely. things still are the same and on top of that i cant download our update anything from the play story no fix i looked up online works. can somebody help me!!!!!!!

u r rooted-unlocked boot-loader, right?

u should wipe everything...
all internal, external, caches then try to restock it.
Official Bootloader
Official Recovery
Official ROM & Kernel

Then check if problems still appear or not.
this kindda problem won't occur without any reasons maybe u rooted before and something wrong happened in that process and u got problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2014, 11:22 PM |#3  
rashadblack242's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
question
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x

u r rooted-unlocked boot-loader, right?

u should wipe everything...
all internal, external, caches then try to restock it.
Official Bootloader
Official Recovery
Official ROM & Kernel

Then check if problems still appear or not.
this kindda problem won't occur without any reasons maybe u rooted before and something wrong happened in that process and u got problem.

well i was rooted and then i used odin to put it back to stock i did the factory wipe but because im back to stock is there anything i could use to so a internal and external wipe because no matter what i do google play wont let me do anything in play store
20th February 2014, 11:27 PM |#4  
rashadblack242's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashadblack242

well i was rooted and then i used odin to put it back to stock i did the factory wipe but because im back to stock is there anything i could use to so a internal and external wipe because no matter what i do google play wont let me do anything in play store

all it keeps saying is package file is invalid.
20th February 2014, 11:33 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 419
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashadblack242

all it keeps saying is package file is invalid.

If you're still on 4.3 rom, flash this file through odin.
The Following User Says Thank You to hey_joe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
x102x96x
20th February 2014, 11:37 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashadblack242

all it keeps saying is package file is invalid.

i think in this situation u need gapps to install.
so u can use kies to repair ur phone (install fresh ROM)
this error was bug on play-store and they fixed it (maybe)
so try kies ...

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 02:55 AM |#7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
Donate to Me
More
In custom recovery - /wipe system then reflash a custom ROM or CM // Or after wipe /system go to Download mode and Odin back to stock.
21st February 2014, 04:32 AM |#8  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 663
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x

i think in this situation u need gapps to install.
so u can use kies to repair ur phone (install fresh ROM)
this error was bug on play-store and they fixed it (maybe)
so try kies ...

Won 't work with the newer bootloaders....
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes