[ROM][.587][Both BL]Iced Bean 4.0 - The Perfect One [19-01-2014]
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Iced Bean is a ROM developed by me both for Locked & Unlocked bootloader
intended to be something different among the other ICS ROM & also closer to stock ones.
Try this ROM, you will not regret!
It's the most beautiful, well featured, bugless and most innovative ROM for the Xperia.
Based on stock 4.0.4 fw Bloatware ripped.
xLoud & Bravia Engine
Xperia Z Walkman
Xperia ICS keyboard
JB SystemUI toggles
a totaly different GUI in stock ICS
AOSP unlock screen
Improved adreno GPU driver
BLAST Audio Technology
Long press volume to skip tracks
Notification Led Fix
ALS-Ambient Light Sensor
Faster GPS & Browsing
Great Battery life
Any Stock Based Kernel will work even the Stock one.
For best results, use xKERNEL or CTCaer or LUPUS
For both locked & unlocked boot loader phones :
follow it carefully
Download Iced_Bean_4.0.zip & put it in your SD card
***Flash 4.1.B.0.587 or 4.1.B.1.13 ftf using flashtool, root it & install CWM***
1.Factory reset in CWM
2.wipe cache partition
3.wipe dalvik cache
4.Format/system (in mounts and storage)
8.Reboot now & it's done !
9. After rebooting, flash this zip to enable init.d support(locked BL/stock kernel without init.d)
10. Install Updates When released
*** Go to Settings>Display Settings>Xposed Theme Engine>Install/update & Reboot
*** If you install Viper4android FX install the the lib for it & Reboot
After flashing give the phone 1 hour to settle down & for scanning all media
Init.d support : Flash Zip in CWM For BL locked/kernel Stock users - enable the init.d support CLICK HERE
Odex Full ROM : Flash Zip in CWM & Wipe Cache More Fast & stable ROM, Around 250mb free RAM - No modification is possible after odexing CLICK HERE
More Addons Coming!!!
ThilinaC, Mr. tapa, DzolCop, Osama Ghareeb, Androguide.fr, Androxyde, Sandy7, Rizal Lovins, Knight47,
Team AC!D,Till-Kruspe, Jader12354, LENAROX, jjdoctor, sirkay arcatac, zeppelinrox,tonyp,ViPER520 and zhuhang for Viper4android
LENAROX, rujelus22, Kufikugel
& those whom i can't remember right now (please PM me)
*This is probably the final main build of Iced Bean.
* Now for Full Xperia 2011 Series
* Cybershot 9
* AROMA Installer
* Battery Icon Chooser by Osama Ghareeb
* Rebuild whole ROM from scratch
* More faster Phone!
* Serajr 10.1 JB systemUI
* Xperia Z Walkman with My BLAST audio Technology
* MI File Explorer 4
* All bloatware ripped off. Increased free space in system
* More free RAM!!!
* New advanced settings
* Magnification Glass, Advanced Power Menu, Kill app by Back button, On screen button Added
* GSM/HSDPA bug fixed
* Re-themed Framework. all previous bugs fixed
* Xposed Theme Engine added! change your phone's look on the fly!
* New lockscreen
* The lightest full featured ROM
* Latest inverted Play Store with Optional GMS core.
*** & many more i can't remember now
* Fixed Bootloop!! (Sorry for that)
* Added some missing files
* XPERIA Z Calculator app!
* More Powerfull Icengine
* TouchScreen is now more responsive
* Added some new build.prop tweaks
* Transparent Weather App like Xperia T
* New Improved Icengine - Games are now more Smooth
* Some Cleanup
* More Free RAM
* UI Smoothness Tweak
* Dalvik Cache Is Now more improved
* Totaly Rebased from stock
* Busybox 1.20.2 by LinusYang
* RAM optimization at it's Highest
* Introducing a brand new Dark-Blue GUI for ICS from the traditional look
* Changes in some animation
* Lagfree Dalvik Cache
* New Inverted JB Playstore
* Faster app opening
* Kernel Tweaks
* AOSP themed Phonebook & dialer
* CPU freq tweaks
* Patched Bravia Engine 2
* New colorful stock like icons
* Full GPU rendering with new adreno libs & tweaks
* Gaming Engine tweak
* New Boot Animation
* New Inverted YouTube
* New set exciting of wallpapers
* New Themes by me
* JB 4.2 SystemUI themed by me
* Crespo Circle Battery mod
* Speed improved
* TCP optimized
* All apps working
* Battery Life improved
* New Lock screen
* Cyber-shot 6.7.2
* Themed ES file browser added
* New Themed settings menu
* 30 step Volume Patch
* Added recovery option in Reboot Menu-Kernel Based
* New "icengine" to configure your phone as you want
* & many more tweaks
Build 2.00 * Xperia GX home Updraded to 4.2
* HOLO Launcher HD added alongside with Xperia GX
* more Free RAM
* Earthly V4 icons by FADrums
* All bloatwares removed
* As near possible to AOSP
* Optimized for Heavy multitasking
* Battery Life improved
* Adrenaline Boost added(need to install Terminal Emulator)
* Titanium Backup Added
* Framework modified with a Cool UI combined with performance
* New Wallpapers added from Xperia V & T
* MI File Explorer Added
* A Big Changes in UI Now it's Black & more Stylish
* AC!D Audio engine Implemented With Walkman
* Camera MOD by Rizal Lovins
* New GPU libs now Camera & UI is more Smooth & fasted
* Album & movie app from xperia V
* More Faster Than Ever
* Optimized for both Heavy Multitasking, Gaming & daily use
* Long Battery Life
* Lightest ROM with a Tons of features.
* New build.prop & init.d Tweaks
Build 1.00 *Initial Release
Liked Iced Bean?
Show The Others what you are using?
Please use one of the Signatures as yours:
The rom Has no bugs except there is no flash in camera.....GReat RAM Management ....very smooth ...the UI is also nice...Overall Great Rom to use............After long time There is a Proper ICS ROM.....
Brilliant Rom! Looks great! Runs great! Great ram management and smoothness.. Overall brilliant Rom
Just one problem : the camera does not have a flash option! Plus the torch app doesn't work. Basically, the flashlight is not working right now.. Everything else is awesome at the moment! Will test it for me time and report other bug there are any
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?