Post Reply
Angry

Stock 4.3 ROM Rooted and CWM Working !!

14th February 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #1  
djfm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 49
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Hi all,

Just want to share it with u how i made it work for me.

THIS IS FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS ONLY!
Do it all on your own risk, i'm not responsible for any damage!!

Did this all with the flashtool from here: Flashtool. Thanks to gregbradley
Flashed the 4.3 stock rom from here : Central European - Customized CE1 (1265-1620) (unbranded, untouched). Thanks to Dzadzef
Then i fastboot the 4.3 kernel : thanks to sj8023ld
Entered the cwm recovery and flashed the latest SuperSU from here : SuperSU-v1.93.zip
Then reboot the phone but stay connected the whole time with your pc/laptop with flashtool on untill it's all done and flashtool pushed his files !!!

Done, smooth like a rolling crystal ball !!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djfm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Moon_Fire's Avatar
Member
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 3
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
It really works and is so much better than the Uk branded one!
Thanks
15th February 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #3  
djfm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 49
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Your welcome

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT30p met Tapatalk
15th February 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #4  
mijakhany's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hradec Králové
Thanks Meter: 48
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Fire

It really works and is so much better than the Uk branded one!
Thanks

If you want to thank, do not forget to click THANKS!
16th February 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Is this method working even if I come from OmniRom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfm

Hi all,

Just want to share it with u how i made it work for me.

THIS IS FOR UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS ONLY!
Do it all on your own risk, i'm not responsible for any damage!!

Did this all with the flashtool from here: Flashtool. Thanks to gregbradley
Flashed the 4.3 stock rom from here : Central European - Customized CE1 (1265-1620) (unbranded, untouched). Thanks to Dzadzef
Then i fastboot the 4.3 kernel : thanks to sj8023ld
Entered the cwm recovery and flashed the latest SuperSU from here : SuperSU-v1.93.zip
Then reboot the phone but stay connected the whole time with your pc/laptop with flashtool on untill it's all done and flashtool pushed his files !!!

Done, smooth like a rolling crystal ball !!!!

16th February 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #6  
djfm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 49
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS-1

Is this method working even if I come from OmniRom?

yes u can !
18th February 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Anyone else have battery drain problems with 4.3(i installed it both rooted and unrooted - in both cases i had this problem)? When in power management it says some crazy 2days and a half but when i use the phone it's 10%/15min and thats alot...
23rd February 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Yep, I flashed the new 295 ftf unbranded europe onto my T (finally!) and then used the above method, rooted fine,
recovery too, very nice, have some thanks! I have an unlocked bl btw.
24th February 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #9  
arturiu's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
@djfm My phone, running stock 4.3, can be unlocked but i haven't really unlocked it (don't want to loose drm keys and bravia engine).

Will this rooting process still work for me, or do I have to unlock it first ?

Tks
24th February 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #10  
djfm's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 49
 
320 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
U have to unlock it first.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LT30p met Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to djfm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia T, TL, TX, V Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank