Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,727,987 Members 46,137 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CSC issue with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

Tip us?

[linkin]
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CSC issue with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100

I once rooted my Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 and flashed it with custom ROM omega. And I've changed to Galaxy Note 3 GT-N900 after its released. I gave my note 2 to my gf. Before I gave to her, I did reset the binary and flashed it with official ROM. But at the end, I found that phone has been installed with the official stock ROM but still contained a wrong CSC code (I checked with samsung kies), although I flashed it with official ROM from my country (XSE Indonesia). I read so many articles talked about how to change CSC, but those need a root access. Unfortunately, this phone current firmware is android 4.3 with knox bootloader which means I will get a knox triggered if I re-root the phone. And indeed, I don't want the knox triggered is occurred as well. If anyone has an answer about how to change the CSC to my country region without triggering the knox, please let me know. I just wanna give this phone to my gf as closest as possible with factory made before, but with the newest official firmware for my country which contains correct CSC, too. I really appreciate if anyone help me. Thanks anyhow.

[linkin]
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default bump

bump

[linkin]
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Bump