Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,490 Members 44,403 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Anyone root after d80010q?

Tip us?

lostangelintx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default [Q] Anyone root after d80010q?

I didn't get my phone until after the ota update went live. It was apparently downloaded and didn't ask me for authorization to install. Or it shipped with it. I didn't check the version until I decided I wanted to root it.

Has anyone gotten root after this update? Without rolling back to the old version? I am a novice at this, and I'm not sure I want to try to roll it back. My only experience with this is a jailbroken iPhone, and the app did it all.

After q, the exe won't run it, and I'll have to try it manually.

podagee
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostangelintx View Post
I didn't get my phone until after the ota update went live. It was apparently downloaded and didn't ask me for authorization to install. Or it shipped with it. I didn't check the version until I decided I wanted to root it.

Has anyone gotten root after this update? Without rolling back to the old version? I am a novice at this, and I'm not sure I want to try to roll it back. My only experience with this is a jailbroken iPhone, and the app did it all.

After q, the exe won't run it, and I'll have to try it manually.
Try ioroot 22 might work dont know.
AT&T LG G2(Black)-SOLD
AT&T LG G-Flex-completely stock
"Its not the device....its operator error."

lostangelintx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Ioroot22 doesn't support d80010q. Manual is only way. I just don't trust my ability to un-brick it if there is an issue.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app