Remove All Ads from XDA

Review of Miicalo notebook diary case for Note 3 w/lots of pics!!!

3,376 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,600
By vectron, XDA Ad-Free Senior Member on 20th February 2014, 05:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a review of Miicalo Notebook Diary two-color case for Note 3.

When it comes to smartphone cases, for some it's like a wardrobe accessory. Especially if such case cost a few bucks, has a decent build quality, and will make you stand out from a crowd - you can never go wrong with it. Based on my previous experience, tvc-mall has been my go to place for any cool looking case on a budget. In my opinion, they got one of the largest selection of smartphone accessories, and a great service. With my latest order, actually headphones (review coming up soon, just keep checking a link in my sig), I browsed through their catalog of latest arrivals and this particular case caught my eye because of it's unique look.

The case arrived in a very nice brand name package. What made it unique is a synthetic leather design which looks like a cover of notebook diary with binding rings. It had a very impressive details with a leather cover made to look like a denim material with a stitching around it and plastic binding rings which actually open up. Inside, the top cover had a soft felt material to make sure it doesn't scratch the screen of Note 3 and also 2 pockets to hold either a credit card or a driver license. The back part of the case had an attached clear TPU case to hold the Note 3. The TPU case has a full wrap around design with a precise cutouts for all the ports and a flexible cover area next to volume and power buttons to make it easy to push.

Overall, this is definitely one interesting looking case which could easy be mistaken from a distance as a notebook diary. Obviously, this case is not intended for rugged protection, although inner tpu case will provide some level of protection. I guess the main purpose of this case is to hide the Note 3 under a cover of a neat looking notebook diary. For less than $4 and considering a decent quality of the material, I think its a good value which comes in 7 different color combos.

Here are the pictures.

The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vectron Ad-Free
20th February 2014, 04:47 PM |#2  
Flag Ecatepec
Thanks Meter: 28
Donate to Me
Thanks for sharing us your case, but i still prefer to use my note without case is so beautiful and tiny.
22nd February 2014, 03:04 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 305
Thanks but the colors are ugly and the rings are bulky.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd February 2014, 05:57 PM |#4  
Flag Tornados City
Thanks Meter: 1,149
That ring will be so annoying for me. But beautiful looking and nice review!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread