XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Grand 97MB Update

Tip us?

InsulinAkaEshaan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Samsung Galaxy Grand 97MB Update

So, recently my phone officially got a 97MB update from Samsung after which my phone literally turned into a piece of **** who no body want to touch (including me )! Please help me out! The problesm are not limited to hanging but screen flickering, chrome often hangs, facebook+chat heads = ****ing ****! I am ready to install CUSTOM fast ROM's but I am really afraid that my phone will be turned into a BRICK! bcoz it's my first time! Please help me out! Already tried HARD RESET!

RIPPER
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsulinAkaEshaan View Post
So, recently my phone officially got a 97MB update from Samsung after which my phone literally turned into a piece of **** who no body want to touch (including me )! Please help me out! The problesm are not limited to hanging but screen flickering, chrome often hangs, facebook+chat heads = ****ing ****! I am ready to install CUSTOM fast ROM's but I am really afraid that my phone will be turned into a BRICK! bcoz it's my first time! Please help me out! Already tried HARD RESET!
THere are several threads in grand. Pick your fav ROM and flash
Using Resurrection Remix Kitkat v5.0.8 ( Latest Build ) by Xenon92, K2WL, PAWTIP,
The Following User Says Thank You to RIPPER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skpadhi79
Old
(Last edited by skpadhi79; 26th February 2014 at 10:55 AM.)
Thanks Meter 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPPER View Post
THere are several threads in grand. Pick your fav ROM and flash
+1.i ............was about to say that.........new members ......please look around before starting a new thread and flooding the sections with same and same topic again and again.....PLZ....hope everybody understand here.....

XG.Matrix
Old
Thanks Meter 3
F*** Samsung >.< irritating company their help support says to factory reset the device they even don't know that its due to their ignorance :'( Grand is running like micromax bolt devices device </3