ViperS problems

Tip us?

ainouna
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default ViperS problems

hi
-i was have ViperS 5.0.0 but with problems with SD card "Read only" suddenly when i lunch camera or video
-i installed cm-11-20140115 and i wasn't have this problem of SD , its work great but i didnt like it ,and i was have problems with applications
- i returned to ViperS 5.1.0 (this rom ) but always problem with SD card

what i have to do ??? i have senstation xe , i dont want cyanogen , i want viperS or other but without SD problems

v.konvict
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainouna View Post
hi
-i was have ViperS 5.0.0 but with problems with SD card "Read only" suddenly when i lunch camera or video
-i installed cm-11-20140115 and i wasn't have this problem of SD , its work great but i didnt like it ,and i was have problems with applications
- i returned to ViperS 5.1.0 (this rom ) but always problem with SD card

what i have to do ??? i have senstation xe , i dont want cyanogen , i want viperS or other but without SD problems
have you tried doing a clean installation of the viper rom with the sd card formatted. i havent experienced such a problem with the viper rom so if that does work i think maybe the sd card could have problem and you could try with another one.

ainouna
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by v.konvict View Post
have you tried doing a clean installation of the viper rom with the sd card formatted. i havent experienced such a problem with the viper rom so if that does work i think maybe the sd card could have problem and you could try with another one.
no i try another SD card , and i format it and install another rom 5.1.0 but its didnt work