Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,603 Members 41,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tutorial/Flashing Guide?

Tip us?

Finalforce1111
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Tutorial [Q] Tutorial/Flashing Guide?

Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance
Used Artemis Rom since v. 18 - 50
Used Xbmod Rom since 1.10 aswell Yuki's and Xbox Rom
Using DFT 1st Coustom Rom for Titan!!

Phones: Nokia 3310, Nokia 3510i, Nokia 6610, Sony Ericsson K750i, Samsung i780, HTC HD2, HTC Titan, Samsung Omnia 7

spacecat
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalforce1111 View Post
Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance
Plus one on this , I have flashed phones in the past but I really want to get a speedier rom on this that also helps with the not very good battery life

I am not too fussed about root .

Like others im not an expert so a simple guide would be helpful

spacecat
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalforce1111 View Post

Thanks a lot in advance
do you still need help? I did it and im quite a noob at this

Finalforce1111
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecat View Post
do you still need help? I did it and im quite a noob at this
Yes please!!!
Used Artemis Rom since v. 18 - 50
Used Xbmod Rom since 1.10 aswell Yuki's and Xbox Rom
Using DFT 1st Coustom Rom for Titan!!

Phones: Nokia 3310, Nokia 3510i, Nokia 6610, Sony Ericsson K750i, Samsung i780, HTC HD2, HTC Titan, Samsung Omnia 7

spacecat
Old
Thanks Meter 17
I havent forgotten when I get a chance I will write it up