Tutorial [Q] Tutorial/Flashing Guide?

OP Finalforce1111

16th February 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Not far away
Thanks Meter: 24

416 posts
More
Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance
16th February 2014, 09:48 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 17

607 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalforce1111

Can anyone provide a fully nooby-proofed tutorial for the entire flashing process for this awesome tablet?
I got mine some days ago, i found some infos about the rooting in google, but about the flashing I found almost nothing, except the required files for download.
I know now that there are a few ways to flash a rom, with odin, to put the device into recovery mode and with ??twrp??
Please guys could you make that ? I am sure there are also other people with the same questions here.

Thanks a lot in advance

Plus one on this , I have flashed phones in the past but I really want to get a speedier rom on this that also helps with the not very good battery life

I am not too fussed about root .

Like others im not an expert so a simple guide would be helpful
19th February 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 17

607 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalforce1111

Thanks a lot in advance

do you still need help? I did it and im quite a noob at this
19th February 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Not far away
Thanks Meter: 24

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecat

do you still need help? I did it and im quite a noob at this

Yes please!!!