FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Is this a Kindle issue or an app issue?

18th February 2014, 01:49 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm a pretty avid Heroes of Order and Chaos player. Since upgrading to the Kindle Fire HDX the game closes out without warning and without any sort of pop-up. After the first couple times I installed Error Log Dump and noticed that I'm getting the same error consistently each time the app crashes.

F/libc (26775): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000008 (code=1), thread 26932 (AudioTrack)

I'm currently running rooted with Safestrap, HDXposed, and side loaded gapps. Any insight would be appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

19th February 2014, 01:00 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Wow, 51 views and not a single response?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 09:20 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Well, let's be fair, you're going to get a ton of views when your title is so vague. People open the thread, have never even heard of this Heroes of Order and Chaos game, and have no advice to give. If your title was "Is this a Kindle issue or an app issue (heroes of order and chaos)?" then you would get more informed people clicking on this, or at least you wouldn't have 51 people click and then ignore it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread