Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,341 Members 48,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is this a Kindle issue or an app issue?

Tip us?

PariahNine
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Is this a Kindle issue or an app issue?

I'm a pretty avid Heroes of Order and Chaos player. Since upgrading to the Kindle Fire HDX the game closes out without warning and without any sort of pop-up. After the first couple times I installed Error Log Dump and noticed that I'm getting the same error consistently each time the app crashes.

F/libc (26775): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000008 (code=1), thread 26932 (AudioTrack)

I'm currently running rooted with Safestrap, HDXposed, and side loaded gapps. Any insight would be appreciated.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PariahNine
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Wow, 51 views and not a single response?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

StAlfonzo
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Well, let's be fair, you're going to get a ton of views when your title is so vague. People open the thread, have never even heard of this Heroes of Order and Chaos game, and have no advice to give. If your title was "Is this a Kindle issue or an app issue (heroes of order and chaos)?" then you would get more informed people clicking on this, or at least you wouldn't have 51 people click and then ignore it.