Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Black screen loading camera, super slow opening camera

Tip us?

mr mystery
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101
Camera [Q] Black screen loading camera, super slow opening camera

Hey guys, having an issue with my camera. The camera loads to a black screen and and it very slow before the viewfinder shows anything. Sometimes 5 seconds or more. Its not always though. Sometimes its boom opened other times it lags. Anyone else see this or have a fix?

Thanks

DeathCake
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have exactly the same problem, though my screen is black for nearly 30 seconds. It could be coincidence but I only noticed the delay after switching to a 64gb SD - not that it should make a difference since the camera records to internal memory. Confused and frustrated

Lasantha
Old
Thanks Meter 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCake View Post
I have exactly the same problem, though my screen is black for nearly 30 seconds. It could be coincidence but I only noticed the delay after switching to a 64gb SD - not that it should make a difference since the camera records to internal memory. Confused and frustrated
It's your sd. I had same problem when my 64 g SanDisk was near its death .changed to a gskill now no problem.i too set location of record internal.