Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,168 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About to cry...

Tip us?

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Question About to cry...

Here's the thing:

I get a new HTC One, I unlocked the bootloader, I root it and installed the TWRP Recovery, everything was fine but stock.

Ok, next I choose to install it a new rom, I used Maximum HD once, so I installed again...

this is the problem, when the rom was installed, instead of booting correctly it was looping at the HTC logo then it launched automatically the Recovery... I wipe ALL DATA by error, now;

I tried to push rom via ADB, the problem is, everything works fine, device detected, well all is ok, but when I try to push it I get a Command Prompt note: ERROR CLOSED:

And IM STOCK with the device bricked, please, please SOMEONE help me! I'm able to donate if necessary please. Help me to solve that error or to push the rom to the device to rescue him from the death....
My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint, HTC One M8 Sprint, Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint, HTC One M8 Harman Kardon- Actual Device Sprint.

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 7.54.24 PM.png
Views:	28
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	2587501

This is the error...
My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint, HTC One M8 Sprint, Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint, HTC One M8 Harman Kardon- Actual Device Sprint.

TopoX84
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
Are you s-on or s-off?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
DEVICE: HTC One M7 AT&T (Unlocked, Rooted, Bootloader Unlocked, S-OFF)
ROM: Android Revolution HD 62.0 by Mike1986
MODS: Sense 5 Toolbox, Gravity Box [KK],
RECOVERY: TWRP v. 2.6.3.3

PREVIOUS DEVICES:
  • Galaxy S4 I337 AT&T unlocked
  • Nokia Lumia 920 Unlocked - Dev AT&T ROM

BD619
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7689

DONATE TO ME
sideload and push are not the same thing as far as I know.
adb sideload romname.zip
adb push romname.zip /sdcard/

looks like you mixed the 2 from your screen shot

Frequently Asked Questions - HTC One-M7-Sprint(m7wls) | HTC Evo 4G LTE(Jewel) | HTC One-M8-Sprint(m8_whl)
ROM Cleaner | AROMA | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Install Apps/Mods
ROM Cleaner for HTC Evo 4G LTE or ROM Cleaner for HTC One
My DIY guides on how to root your HTC Evo 4G LTE | HTC One(M7)-Sprint | HTC One(M8)-Sprint

Forum Moderator

TopoX84
Old
Thanks Meter 22

DONATE TO ME
And when you install any rom you should do the following

TWRP choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data.

DEVICE: HTC One M7 AT&T (Unlocked, Rooted, Bootloader Unlocked, S-OFF)
ROM: Android Revolution HD 62.0 by Mike1986
MODS: Sense 5 Toolbox, Gravity Box [KK],
RECOVERY: TWRP v. 2.6.3.3

PREVIOUS DEVICES:
  • Galaxy S4 I337 AT&T unlocked
  • Nokia Lumia 920 Unlocked - Dev AT&T ROM

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, actually I saw that / sideload - push / confusion and I got installed the rom, the thing also was update via fastboot the TWRP to version, 2.6.3.3 I was on 2.3 something like that!

Now I'm running the rom and I'm happy.
My Devices:

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopoX84 View Post
Are you s-on or s-off?

I don't really now what it's that I will google it now... hahaha!
My Devices: