Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,452 Members 42,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Getting error text to speech

Tip us?
 
mithips
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default Getting error text to speech

I am getting error "unfortunately text to speech has been stopped" on pyramid v2 rom. Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.
Please help...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
DMJoh
Old
#2  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Port of Kochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithips View Post
I am getting error "unfortunately text to speech has been stopped" on pyramid v2 rom. Please let me know how can I resolve this issue.
Please help...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
There is a chance you get FC for TTS, if you are using ART. If you are on ART, try DALVIK, and see this happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
osas514
Old
#3  
osas514's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 53
Join Date: Feb 2014
Download root explorer or rootbrowser navigate to system/app delete samsung text engine reboot ur phone when done

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
DMJoh
Old
#4  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Port of Kochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by osas514 View Post
Download root explorer or rootbrowser navigate to system/app delete samsung text engine reboot ur phone when done

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
It will delete text to speech engine, that is not viable. Do it if u have google text to speech engine installed, it will be there by default, but do check it
Preserve The Green
Use Less Apps. Save Power
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
akiratoriyama
Old
#5  
akiratoriyama's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 742
Posts: 1,612
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMJoh View Post
It will delete text to speech engine, that is not viable. Do it if u have google text to speech engine installed, it will be there by default, but do check it
He's on Pyramid Stock based ROM :P

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
However, if you put any trust in Quadrant scores you could use them to prove that dancing naked for 5 minutes in your garden affects device performance. By Chainfire
 
DMJoh
Old
#6  
DMJoh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 445
Posts: 389
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Port of Kochi
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiratoriyama View Post
He's on Pyramid Stock based ROM :P

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
Oh Yes, you are right! Sorry for that mistake! Didnt noticed that!
Preserve The Green
Use Less Apps. Save Power
The Following User Says Thank You to DMJoh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes