Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to calibrate Samsung ek-gc 100?

OP asimjamal

5th October 2013, 11:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Guys I have a problems my camera sometime doesn't focus someone told me it might need a lens calibration does anybody knows how to do this ??? Please help me out
27th January 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Have you managed to find a solution for the focus problem?

I seem to have the same problem and the camera refuses to focus for a second picture until I increase of decrees the ZOOM factor for a bit. I think that this is a software problem though as I do not recall having this problem on Android 4.1.1
30th January 2014, 06:41 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 29

242 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by numerci

Have you managed to find a solution for the focus problem?

I seem to have the same problem and the camera refuses to focus for a second picture until I increase of decrees the ZOOM factor for a bit. I think that this is a software problem though as I do not recall having this problem on Android 4.1.1

I had that problem as well. I think it's a setting thing. When you leave it on auto pic, the camera is trying to use the "best mode" to shoot that particular picture. When I use Expert settings and set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO myself, not only do I get much better shots, but I no longer have that focusing problem anymore. My wife is a photog and she taught me about this stuff. =)
31st January 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Unfortunately it does the same on Expert mode...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread