Install International 4.3 ROM on Chinese N7100
With many tries, I have successfully installed Android 4.3 (4.3 ROM_INU-N7100XXUEMK4-20131119175336) in a Chinese N7100,
with working Wi Fi.
I would like to share, as how I did it. Here's the step by step procedure. This procedure needs lot of your time & sufficient:
1. First backup current ROM using CWM/TWRP. ( Better to be safe)
2. Download Chinese 4.3 stock ROM (CHN-N7100ZCUEMK3) from:
3. Also download India 4.3 stock ROM from : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=21880
4. Extract both zip files & keep .tar.md5 files ready.
5. Get your phone to download mode, by pressing Volume down button+home button+power button
6. Connect your phone to PC. Open Odin 3.07
7. Select PDA tab & select the MK3.tar file & click start
8. Make sure that "Auto Reboot" & "F.Reset time" options are selected.
9. Wait for the firmware to get installed.
10. The phone will restart successfully. You will find that Wi Fi will be working fine.
11. Now step to root the phone.
12. Download the F-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.zip from: http://download.chainfire.eu/264/CF-...xx-gtn7100.zip
14. Extract the zip file & get .tar file
15. This time use Odin V1.85
16. Select CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.tar in PDA tab @ click start.
17. Now the phone will restart with rooted. Don't open Super SU file.
18. Now it's time to update Super SU file with V1.80 version. You will not have pay store working.
So you have to install apk file from here --> http://download.chainfire.eu/370/
19. Put the super SU.apk file, in you SD card & install. ( make sure that install from unknown sources is selected)
20. Restart the phone
21. Now time to install Mobile Odin.apk file (You can get Mobile odin.apk from this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1347899
22. After the mobile odin is installed, open the file. It will ask for superuser permission. Press Grant. Then Mobile odin will download
some additional files. Let the download get completed.
23. Put "N7100XXUEMK4.tar" file in ext SD card.
24. Install .tar file using mobile odin. In this step select "Enable ever root", "Inject Super User",
"Inject Mobile Odin", "Wipe data and cache", "Wipe Dalvik Cache" options.
Now India 4.3 will get installed successfully & mobile will restart.
25.Superuser SU will not work. Don't panic.
26. Restart the phone in to download mode & repeat step 15 & 16
27. Now phone will restart, go to play store, update Super SU V1.80.
28. Open Super SU file, now the KNOX will be blocked by super SU.
That's it. You have successfully installed international (India) version Android 4.3 in Chinese Note II (N7100).
I am not expert, at the same time I am not a Noob. I just repeated the steps which I followed & decided to share with others,
so that it would help every one.
Don't forget THANKS button, if this procedure have helped you. Feel free to share with your friends too.