Thanks Meter 5
Default FASTBOOT working?

guys i'm facing problem with getting fastboot to work
no matter which drivers i use fastboot doesnt recognize my phone

I,m using win 8.1 x64 if anybody got fastboot to work pls guide me

1manshow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Same issue here. I'm also having troubles installing fastboot drivers. In fact, there are some drivers missing in device manager as per this screenshot -

XperienceD
Old
Thanks Meter 2260
Don't know if you've heard about it yet, but if you type stuff in to this called google you can find all sorts of stuff. fastboot windows 8

dhirajranger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD View Post
Don't know if you've heard about it yet, but if you type stuff in to this called google you can find all sorts of stuff. fastboot windows 8
Its not windows 8 that is giving problms mate. It is that our phone's bootloader drivers aren't workinng. And this is best place to search for our device.

1manshow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperienceD View Post
Already tried those methods of installing drivers in Win 8.1 x64, nothing works. Adb works fine, but fastboot drivers doesn't get installed and we still see those unknown E7 devices as mentioned above. If someone else have all drivers installed, kindly share us the method to install all drivers properly. Another reason to hate this driver enforcement crap!

dhirajranger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manshow View Post
Same issue here. I'm also having troubles installing fastboot drivers. In fact, there are some drivers missing in device manager as per this screenshot -
did you tried on any other OS i tried installing e7 bootloader drivers via inf but windows didnt allowed by saying it is not digitally signed

1manshow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Can you share the bootloader drivers you are trying to install via inf files? I can try it on my system. I've already enabled test mode on my system and disabled driver enforcement checks.

dhirajranger
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manshow View Post
Can you share the bootloader drivers you are trying to install via inf files? I can try it on my system. I've already enabled test mode on my system and disabled driver enforcement checks.
the official drivers from
http://gionee.co.in/oldsite/Download...)_V1.1.0_1.rar

contains bootloader drivers. if you install these via inf and able to fastboot let me know

trishulrai
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Fastboot Drivers

Did anyone figure out how to get fastboot working? I am having the same issue. ADB works fine when the phone is off (battery charging logo on the screen) but when I go into fastboot mode (the red gionee logo displayed) the phone is not recognized by ADB or FASTBOOT commands.

1manshow
Old
Thanks Meter 18
^^ That issue can't be resolved under Windows 8.1 64 bit, I tried almost everything but vain. Only way it can work is to install Win XP 32 bit, and then try with the drivers posted above. It should work hopefully. Problem is my SSD is quite low on space so I won't be able to dual boot XP. If anyone else can try this on XP, let us know.