FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Left Speaker not working !

432 posts
Thanks Meter: 91

By simmer14, Senior Member on 17th April 2014, 12:48 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi guys my left speaker on the bottom is not working i'm on indian stock rom rooted.. 32G model...

does it works or they drilled the same holes for the mic ? it is pretty lame if the did this on purpose..

17th April 2014, 12:49 PM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 126

More
its the mic speaker is on only one side, its the same for all phones with this design :|
17th April 2014, 12:53 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berz

its the mic speaker is on only one side, its the same for all phones with this design :|

thanx for clearing it up..

u mean all unibody phones are like this ? HTC ? anyways thanx fr clearing it up..
17th April 2014, 01:14 PM |#4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Well HTC has front facing, i phone is a better examples because phones still have 1 speaker.
So it can be on only one side other side mic goes it would look asymmetrical and odd if the speaker holes were drilled only one side.
19th April 2014, 05:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer14

hi guys my left speaker on the bottom is not working i'm on indian stock rom rooted.. 32G model...

does it works or they drilled the same holes for the mic ? it is pretty lame if the did this on purpose..

left side holes are for heat dissipation. thats what i was told by gionee ppl.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread