5,595,815 Members 37,080 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP: My camera no longer takes quick photos after the latest Sprint update.

Tip us?

ChrisFSU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default HELP: My camera no longer takes quick photos after the latest Sprint update.

First, my quick boost setting still works. This is not about that. Before taking the latest update, I could hit the shutter about 5 times a second and it would react just as quickly and take pictures. After the update, it barely takes 1 picture every 10 seconds.
Is there a shutter speed setting I'm missing somewhere?
Has this happened with anyone else?

Thanks.

ChrisFSU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Anyone? TIA.

cloudraker
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I dont have the sprint phone, i have the att, however, i had this issue after an update. Im not on stock anymore so i cant recall what setting it is, but one of the quick settings is for a type of smart camera....where as the camera actually takes multiple shots, but only keeps one. It does this to try and get the best picture. Find it and disable it, see if it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to cloudraker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ChrisFSU
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudraker View Post
I dont have the sprint phone, i have the att, however, i had this issue after an update. Im not on stock anymore so i cant recall what setting it is, but one of the quick settings is for a type of smart camera....where as the camera actually takes multiple shots, but only keeps one. It does this to try and get the best picture. Find it and disable it, see if it helps.
I have gone through all of the settings and don't see anything like that. What you are explaining sounds like exactly what could be causing this though, so I am intrigued. Can anyone chime in?