FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Problems with screen and Back, home, menu and something else!!!

21st February 2014, 08:32 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys!
I've just bought a Note3 n9005 in Singapore, starting with ANdroid 4.4.2
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Can someone tell me the reason about my problems? And how to fix them?
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please
 
 
22nd February 2014, 04:15 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please help meeeee
22nd February 2014, 04:21 AM |#3  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 147
 
More
Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to RISHI RAJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 04:23 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
hhealso included
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine.vietnam

Hi guys!
I've just bought a Note3 n9005 in Singapore, starting with ANdroid 4.4.2
At first it worked very well. But after some times I restart, an error appeared immediately after the phone is on "Unfortunately...process phone.android.com has stoppped". I choosed "OK" and it wont come again if I dont restart my phone,
But it's not only all my problems. In fact I had used a fake S-view although it doesnt work with kitkat (It's a gift from Phone store, It was only used to protect the phone like a flip-cover). And a new problem appear: sometimes my phone is in LAG Touchscreen does not work, I try to drag the Notification bar down, I can do it, and then the screen displays the "notification infomation", touching is unresponsive. Home button and 2 touch buttons Back+menu does not work too. It is just solved by turn off the screen using Power button, and turn on it again.
Can someone tell me the reason about my problems? And how to fix them?
Thank you!

P/s:I'm sorry this is my first post so it can contains errors. Tell me please

What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to see
the problem,, you can find them on the play store.

What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to zonicz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 05:47 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ

Have you verified that ur phone is genuine.If yes try doing a factory reset or reflash stock 4.4.2 from odin

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I've verified, it's genuine bro I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonicz

What did you do exactly? did you root your phone and try to delete some stuff? use touchscreen test for your touchscreen to seethe problem,, you can find them on the play store.
What is your phone build number? last resort is just get the stock firmware and reflash it with odin3.09. search it over the forum.

its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.
Last edited by shine.vietnam; 22nd February 2014 at 05:52 AM.
22nd February 2014, 06:05 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine.vietnam

I've verified, it's genuine bro I'm going to hard reset tonight cause I left it home :/

its build number is KOT49H.N9005XXUENA6. I've not rooted it yet, It is running on stock rom 4.4.2 of Samsung.

Yes, do factory reset first. Backup everything from kies since your device is not rooted. will see from there.
22nd February 2014, 06:15 AM |#7  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,538
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonicz

Yes, do factory reset first. Backup everything from kies since your device is not rooted. will see from there.

This ^^

------------------------

If that doesn't fix it, you may have touchscreen issues. Some Note's are affected by this and need replaced.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank