Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Exclamation [Q] Touchscreen Issues?

OP rew736

22nd February 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
So, my VZW Note 3 is having touchscreen issues. Every so often, the finger touch aspect of the screen stops working, but the s-pen works at all times. I figured this was a software bug, because after a reboot, it fixed itself. Back when I had only root, I (dumbly) tried to install CWM without an unlocked bootloader. Well, the VZW crapware locked down, and interfered with the turning on of the phone. So with the warranty up, I figured I would do a proper job on a recovery. I figured a "factory reset" would make it go away, so I flashed to stock, re-rooted, and installed TWRP. Alas, it has not. I am now leaning toward a hardware issue, but I am hoping it is software. Has this happened to anyone, or any suggestions in general? I did use search on XDA and Google, but to no avail, so any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread