[FLAPPY-BIRD][TIP]Get awesome score
Here's one of the best tip to get awesome score on flappy bird. Its not any mod which spoils the real taste of the game. Its just a trick which I figured out myself. For people looking for modded game, ignore this thread.
For Root users:
1. Install Seeder to reduce lags. It costs on google play but the developer made it free and published that application on xda.
Here's the link to his thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1987032
2. If you have custom kernel, then well and good.
3. Install No-Frills CPU control.
Here's the link to the google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.noFrillsCPU
4. You need to have the game installed on your device. If not,then google for it.
1. Open Seeder. Give the root permissions and make sure you select "remember" in the checkbox so that it provides seeding consistently.
2. Now open No-Frills CPU control and change the Max. clock frequency to the lower value(not the lowest).Then change the Governer and IO to save battery. If you run flappy birds, you can notice the game runs on slow motion. We have installed Seeder to reduce the lags in the game which usually occur when the Clock frequency is set lower than the requirement of the game.
3. You can adjust the Governer and IO to any value and you can notice that for every change, you will see the game in different speed. Choose the right speed for your hands and also you have to choose which is comfortable. This takes time for every individual person is unique and they have to choose their own unique way.
4. Now its your turn to show your calmness and determination in playing this game.
For non-Root users:
1. Move the app to sd card.
2. While playing, always try to be in the lower part of the gap between the pipes as you can estimate how much you have to jump up every time
3. Try to speak to someone while playing or listen to calm music to keep the mind at one place. You can even do Yoga
4. Don't jump up thinking that you almost reached your high score. Try not to look at the scores and even if you look at it, don't start thinking about it. Finally, your patience helps..