XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] player flickring while playing video

Tip us?

rabichowdhary
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Video [Q] player flickring while playing video

hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?

gooberdude
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary View Post
hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?
Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.

rabichowdhary
Old
(Last edited by rabichowdhary; 21st February 2014 at 04:04 PM.) Reason: .
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude View Post
Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.
bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom

gooberdude
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary View Post
bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom
OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.

rabichowdhary
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Cool .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude View Post
OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.
thanks for ur help.... i dont think its hardware problem...