FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] player flickring while playing video

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By rabichowdhary, Member on 21st February 2014, 07:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?
 
 
21st February 2014, 03:54 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary

hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?

Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.
21st February 2014, 04:02 PM |#3  
rabichowdhary's Avatar
OP Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude

Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.

bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom
Last edited by rabichowdhary; 21st February 2014 at 04:04 PM. Reason: .
21st February 2014, 04:33 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary

bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom

OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.
21st February 2014, 04:53 PM |#5  
rabichowdhary's Avatar
OP Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Cool .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude

OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.

thanks for ur help.... i dont think its hardware problem...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes