Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

How to Root Android Wear 5.0.1 Lollipop Devices – XDA TV

The Lollipop update for Android Wear devices has hit the market and people are … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Video [Q] player flickring while playing video

OP rabichowdhary

21st February 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2

39 posts
More
hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?
21st February 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 77

385 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary

hi, guys after updating note 8 (n5100) to official update 4.2.2 ....I have noticed while playing video player starts to flick(flash) in stock video player.......it's not happen all time
any have this type of prblm? how to fix it?

Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.
21st February 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag kolkata

39 posts
More
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude

Backup your note 8.0 and then do a factory reset, test with the troubling video. If it still flickers then there may be an issue with the video. I have seen so many videos created with odd sets of parameters during encoding. Though they work on PC, they have issues with playback.

bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom
Last edited by rabichowdhary; 21st February 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: .
21st February 2014, 05:33 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 77

385 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabichowdhary

bro i have done factory reset 2 times ........ it's issue with player not the video..... the problem was not in 4.1.2 stock rom

OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.
21st February 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag kolkata

39 posts
More
Cool .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooberdude

OK, I have 4.2.2 as well.. Never gives me issues with playback, both with factory load or flashing, right now I am back to factory ROM.

I guess you may have a hardware issue, I would contact Samsung and have them service it. There are millions of these, and at 1% error, somebody is bound to get one that is defective.

thanks for ur help.... i dont think its hardware problem...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread