Default [Q] No Signal At Boot With New ROM

Hi there, just wondering if anyone can help with a small problem I'm having after flashing a new ROM - {ROM}[T][STOCK][JB 4.3][UB&LB][9.2.A.0.295] Official Firmware - Rooted&Deodexed 18/02, by DaRk-L0rD. My problem is that when I first turn on my XperiaT, I usually have no service on my phone - i.e- I cant make calls at all. The phone works fine for everything else, but I have to manually go into Settings-More-Mobile Networks and after a few seconds the phone picks up the signal and the bars appear. If I don't do this it will just sit there for hours not getting anything! I've tried entering the Phone Information menu through *#*#4636#*#*, and setting the preferred method to WCDMA, and I've made sure that in the Mobile Networks settings that is also the preferred method, however it seems that if I reboot the phone, or the battery dies and I switch it on, it randomly forgets these settings and I get nothing. If I try to enter the Settings-About Phone-Status screen when I've no signal then I get force closed, but when I have signal it opens no problem and my IMEI is there and is correct. Also, sometimes the little red missing SIM icon appears alongside the red x on the bars, although this doesn't happen all the time.

It's a small issue because it only happens maybe 80% of the time, and it's not a big deal going into settings and reactivating things, but it's a bit of a hassle at this stage.

Previously I used "[ROM]XperimenT 3.5[T/TL][9.1.A.1.145][Locked & Unlocked][23/09/13]" by TiMiN8R without this issue so I know that the phone/sim are actually ok as it only started immediately after flashing the new ROM.

You can see from my three screenshots that I have no service for two minutes, enter the mobile networks menu, and finally after being in that menu for a few seconds up pop the bars!

If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot1.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	2592122   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot2.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	2592123   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot3.jpg
Views:	278