Post [Q] CM 11 Mustaavalkosta nightly unofficial 01/08/14

OP dr.patron99

8th January 2014, 08:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 238

326 posts
More
Hello to all developers and Specially to Musta.

I'm a huge fan of Mustaavalcosta. because the way he made ace rom are more like stable and smooth as butter,today i installed his cm11 for the 4th time.

Pros: No Lag at all,Very Smooth,Very much stable and many more.

Cons:Battery drains way to fast, Battery section: Screen 78+% usage., Poor wifi connectivity.,Browser issue.

I did try pimp my rom for little over customization in order to get more battery,On an average my desire hd battery last 3 to 3.5 hours straight on wifi watching videos online.But since Musta's first cm11 nightly to subsequent in every rom he made there is always battery draining issue.
So wanted to know is it related to kernel of rom? or anything else? IS anybody facing same kind of a problem?

My Device is Factory S-ON,ROOTED

Help me out,Because i tried plenty of 4.2.2 roms and 4.1 JB roms and only 2 out of all gave me more batteryusage in order to use like 3 or more hours to watch videos online.

Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to dr.patron99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 01:37 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 122

1,394 posts
I have same issue

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
24th January 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
More
CM 11 Mustaavalkosta nightly unofficial video
Hi there,

I'm new really would like to help out in the dev forum but i think i need 10 helpful post so here is one, which might be useful for you, ive already sent a couple of PM's to peeps that have mentioned this, anyway,

copied and paste to here...

you mentioned about the video on this rom , i too had problems but i managed to get it too work by adjusting the settings, please try this...

Im using build 2014-01-18 nightly cm11 - ace

under video settings - video qaulity: HD 720p

more options - video encoder: H264 , audio encoder: AAC

back out of camera app and then restart , i get clear videos now no choppy lines etc.

also if you swipe to the right to bring up the vid or photo after using the camera/video app, and then go back and the controls are missing, just swype back to gallery and back to camera/video app once more and they appear again.

ok hope this helps tried to make it clear as possible

kind regards,

WS.
The Following User Says Thank You to WireSniffer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #4  

6 posts
Problem with sound on streaming radio
Hi
I just want to hear if someone else have the same problem with the sound when streaming radio with Tunein Radio.
After I start listening to a radio station the sound start disappering for short periods. If I close the main program but let the radio
stream in the background everything is OK. But if I enter the main program again the problem with the sound reappear.

Don't know if this problem applies to other radio streaming programs because I'm only tested with Tunein.

I have set the buffer to 15 sek before play, but this had no effect on the problem.

Thanks
26th January 2014, 03:03 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Unhappy
a bigger issue for me is the no Service signal
i ve installed the latest cm11 1/25/14 over an old cm 7 that had crashed from one minute of torch and stopped booting up
i really don t know anything about it
any best roms out there?

l.e. can i go back to the official cm7.2.0 ?
should i go back that far?
after an hour or so the screen stopped responding.but the power button showed some signs of life. so i got that going for me
Last edited by jige; 27th January 2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: fixed
26th January 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Arnst cetedfe
flashed PacBuild6 signal is somewhat good but no camera and who knows what else is missing
waiting for a better kitkat and a top rom list
thanks again guys for your support

did an radio update, waiting for the 0,30 UMT nightly update. hopefully the gsm will work this time
did a update to 26 gsm seems to work but the wifi is so low
Last edited by jige; 27th January 2014 at 01:54 AM.
30th January 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #7  

1,394 posts
Should we do a wipe when installing updates? I been dirty flashing. Or is that what we are supposed to do?

chris
30th January 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #8  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb906

Should we do a wipe when installing updates? I been dirty flashing. Or is that what we are supposed to do?

chris

Wipe cache and Dalvik and flash the update.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chalat67 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #9  

1,394 posts
OK. That's what I been doing. Just want ed to make sure. Thanks

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
31st January 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 92

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalat67

Hi
I just want to hear if someone else have the same problem with the sound when streaming radio with Tunein Radio.
After I start listening to a radio station the sound start disappering for short periods. If I close the main program but let the radio
stream in the background everything is OK. But if I enter the main program again the problem with the sound reappear.

Don't know if this problem applies to other radio streaming programs because I'm only tested with Tunein.

I have set the buffer to 15 sek before play, but this had no effect on the problem.

Thanks

Audio works fine in new nightly version cm-11-20140131-UNOFFICIAL-ODEXED-ace.zip

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread