Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more
Post Reply

32gb and 64gb version

OP Nyckrs

30th May 2013, 11:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
I'm due for an upgrade and wondering if the 32gb and 64gb version will ever be out? My s2 is crapping and overheating on me. I'm itching to just get the 16gb version. What should i do? wait or not?
30th May 2013, 11:28 PM   |  #2  
Delakit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 334
 
953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyckrs

I'm due for an upgrade and wondering if the 32gb and 64gb version will ever be out? My s2 is crapping and overheating on me. I'm itching to just get the 16gb version. What should i do? wait or not?

Do you want the 16, 32, or 64gb version? Lol. I think you should ask yourself that question and go with your answer. There are cheap SD Cards out there too. Are you really going to fill up two 64gb cards? Or even a 32 and 64? Etc?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
30th May 2013, 11:40 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delakit

Do you want the 16, 32, or 64gb version? Lol. I think you should ask yourself that question and go with your answer. There are cheap SD Cards out there too. Are you really going to fill up two 64gb cards? Or even a 32 and 64? Etc?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

I have a 64gb sd card in my s2 already about 3/4 used. my s2 is a 16gig and no more space for app updates. I want either 32 or 64gb,
30th May 2013, 11:52 PM   |  #4  
Delakit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 334
 
953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyckrs

I have a 64gb sd card in my s2 already about 3/4 used. my s2 is a 16gig and no more space for app updates. I want either 32 or 64gb,

Can't we move apps to SD card on here? If not then I'm kind of kicking myself now. Lol. But at the same time, if you plan on rooting and working with a custom ROM you can pick and choose what apps you need while reserving space for extras that you want or too need. But patience also brings about great things. Who knows, maybe you'll end up grabbing the Note 3 or the Google edition S4 if it comes to Sprint or is able to be brought to Sprint. I was only in a hurry to upgrade because I was getting sick of my EVO and HTC all together. Kind of comes down to patience now. In your boat it sounds like 32gb might be the way to go if we ever see it on Sprint. 64 seems like overkill unless same price.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app
30th May 2013, 11:56 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
356 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delakit

Can't we move apps to SD card on here? If not then I'm kind of kicking myself now. Lol. But at the same time, if you plan on rooting and working with a custom ROM you can pick and choose what apps you need while reserving space for extras that you want or too need. But patience also brings about great things. Who knows, maybe you'll end up grabbing the Note 3 or the Google edition S4 if it comes to Sprint or is able to be brought to Sprint. I was only in a hurry to upgrade because I was getting sick of my EVO and HTC all together. Kind of comes down to patience now. In your boat it sounds like 32gb might be the way to go if we ever see it on Sprint. 64 seems like overkill unless same price.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

yes 32gb will be perfect. i'm losing patience lol, i even skipped buying a s3 already. Wish there was some kind of news that these versions would be out.
28th March 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Heritage Ranch, CA.
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
32
I have always gotten the 32g. Figure its cheaper and I can always remove unwanted items
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes