FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question: Volume increase for Notification not only media?

20th March 2013, 02:52 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag aosta
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello all! There is a working patch that works with 3.18 base that increase the volume of the ringer and notification? I'm already using a sound boost, is working but only for media. But sms and notification are tooooooo low!!
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

24th March 2013, 10:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Audio Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt1983

Hello all! There is a working patch that works with 3.18 base that increase the volume of the ringer and notification? I'm already using a sound boost, is working but only for media. But sms and notification are tooooooo low!!
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Install 'Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO' from google play.
Then open this app -> Buit-In Audio -> Check 'Deliver balanced natural sound' -> Click on the graph -> Drag the whole line to the maximum top.

That's it - volume was increased for ALL sounds.

Note that it can destroy you speaker so I'm not taking any responsibility, do it at your OWN risk!!
3rd March 2014, 06:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tal_sarid

Install 'Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO' from google play.
Then open this app -> Buit-In Audio -> Check 'Deliver balanced natural sound' -> Click on the graph -> Drag the whole line to the maximum top.

That's it - volume was increased for ALL sounds.

Note that it can destroy you speaker so I'm not taking any responsibility, do it at your OWN risk!!

Hi i have same problem but i could find the "Click on the graph"

Regards
3rd March 2014, 07:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 567

More
If you're running sense I would find a mod pack for you base that includes xloud

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread