FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Question: Volume increase for Notification not only media?

424 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By pitt1983, Senior Member on 20th March 2013, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello all! There is a working patch that works with 3.18 base that increase the volume of the ringer and notification? I'm already using a sound boost, is working but only for media. But sms and notification are tooooooo low!!
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

24th March 2013, 10:24 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
Audio Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt1983

Hello all! There is a working patch that works with 3.18 base that increase the volume of the ringer and notification? I'm already using a sound boost, is working but only for media. But sms and notification are tooooooo low!!
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Install 'Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO' from google play.
Then open this app -> Buit-In Audio -> Check 'Deliver balanced natural sound' -> Click on the graph -> Drag the whole line to the maximum top.

That's it - volume was increased for ALL sounds.

Note that it can destroy you speaker so I'm not taking any responsibility, do it at your OWN risk!!
3rd March 2014, 06:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tal_sarid

Install 'Noozxoide EZIO-rewire PRO' from google play.
Then open this app -> Buit-In Audio -> Check 'Deliver balanced natural sound' -> Click on the graph -> Drag the whole line to the maximum top.

That's it - volume was increased for ALL sounds.

Note that it can destroy you speaker so I'm not taking any responsibility, do it at your OWN risk!!

Hi i have same problem but i could find the "Click on the graph"

Regards
3rd March 2014, 07:00 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 567

More
If you're running sense I would find a mod pack for you base that includes xloud

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread