[ROM][4.4.2][Mango UNOFFICIAL][ION] Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat v5.0.9 [04/20/14] Source Built
About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
Downloads and useful links
About Resurrection Remix ROM ®
Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on AOKP, CM, PA, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device
Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
supporting many devices
Special thanks to the AOKP team ParanoidAndroid team, the CM team, OMNI team and of course to all the supporters
Included Main Features
Application side bar
Notification panel tweaks
Pitch Black UI Mode
Custom system animations
Custom progress bar
Hardware buttons and navbar options
Status bar traffic monitor
Battery bar options
SB Brightness slider
Lockscreen see blur and reduce slider
Show Wi-Fi name
Low battery warning
Lock clock widget
Lockscreen options and targets
Center Clock/No clock/Right Clock
AM/PM,date and colors
New Wallpaper app
Nova/Stock launcher included
1.- Wipe data / factory reset (mandatory)
2.- Install the Main ROM
3.- Install gapps
4.- When you're back on recovery go to Advanced
5.- Wipe Dalvik Cache
6.- Fix Permissions
7.- Wipe Cache Partition
- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using ClockworkMod recovery
- Flash Gapps
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
IMPORTANT: If you come from another ROM, have some issues or want a really clean installation then follow the 'Extended steps to install the ROM' featured on the General FAQ
AND OF COURSE TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS, DONATORS AND USERS
This Rom is an unofficial kanging of i9100 thread by @westcrip lead author of Resurrection Remix®. So all credits and thanks goes to westcrip!!
NO Update in Settings/Resurrection Tools!
LX 3.4 statusVideo playback on stock video player, (USE MX PLAYER INSTEAD)
Youtube/ Video Buffering is buggy.Video Recording is not working in current build, will be fixed in updates.
Phone may say, "SIM inserted, Reboot" , don’t care about that, just press back or touch anywhere else on the screen and it wont disturb again, another ION bug.
THIS ROM IS SO BUGGY, I DON’T LIKE IT, and blah blah.
Then better switch to some other ROM.If you want to report bugs, do it with respect. Nothing like this,"not working fix it, fix that".
You got bugs? Fetch logcat, and report with respect.
If Kernel logo comes during boot or during the normal usage, DO NOT get panicky, its just as normal as you can imagine, it will vanish soon.If your screen is not turning on, DO NOT get panicky, its because of your usage. Too many apps running at an instant, give it a minute or two, no need to hard reset, it will get normal. USE GREENIFY.For added performance use SEEDER.The ROM is NOT tweaked at all.Its as pure as cyanogenomod wants it to be, you can add more tweaks to improve upon the performance.Try Jeeko's PurePerformaceX for that purpose.
XDA:DevDB Information Resurrection Remix® 4.4.2 KitKat, a ROM for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Active
Contributors saatvik2012 ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x Based On: CM11
Version Information Status: Testing Current Stable Version: 5.0.9 Stable Release Date: 2014-04-21
# Resurrection Remix KitKat 4.4.2 - v5.0.9-20140415 # Basic
- Fix android run time (ART)
- phone-fix flip action call options
- Totally fix for system ui fc
- Add NEW Ringtone C.Y.E-Resurrection - set as default
- Add RR tools Russian translations translated by Aleksashik
- settings: Add blacklist provider permission
- allow Mock SMS
- Separate Change Encryption Password Entry
- Use SSL for submitting stats
- Do not enable Camera widget on non-camera devices
- Update 'Wi-Fi display' string to 'Cast screen'
- SoundSettings: Assigning a null to an unnecessary variable
- update device maintainers nexus 5-nexus 4-i9305-Galaxy Note III hlte
- fix slider torch checkbox
- Settings: Apply Processor settings to all cpus
- New Theme Engine
- Runtime resource overlay, iteration 2
- New command line tool 'idmap'
- Remove T-mobile items not used by new theme engine
- Wallpaper Overscroll and Transparent NavBar
- SysUI: Use LocationController from status bar service for GPSTile.
- Set some GC parameters only for dalvik
- CM11 Themes: Take into account ALL res/xml dirs
- Fix the value type of def_noise_suppression
- SysUI: Don't recreate controllers.
- SlimRecents: user configurable default expanded mode
- Frameworks: SlimRecents pass gesture detector to the cardslistview
- Frameworks: add 1dp more bottom paddingcore: Add support for Luxembourgish
- Frameworks: SlimRecents: Make expanded layout pretty
- SysUI: Don't recreate controllers.
- Update settings after recreating status bar.
- Suppress String resources build warnings
- Keyguard: Fix problem where PhoneWindowManager waits for keyguard to drawable
- Keyguard: We need to ensure that keyguard is showing as well to set the token
- SlimRecents: Adress the 50ms touch unsresponsive issue
- base: Fix screen on stats after a boot
- Restore pre-KitKat permissions to external sd for all apps
- Don't make isSafeMode a field on the Zygote class.
- [video] : added mime-type for mov files
- Fix LTE tile
- LTE toggle support
- Solve three memory leaks related to PatchCache
- Prevent Lockscreen album art from activating FLAG_KEEP_SCREEN_ON
- Do not show Home behind full screen activity
- core: Add support for Luxembourgish
- hammerhead-hh: Better scaling values
- hammerhead-enable multiuser
- hammerhead-hh: Collapse primary audio outputs
- hammerhead-Make SYSTEM owner of cpu online files
- i9300- Camera2: Don't try to cancel focus messages when preview stops
- i9300- Switch back to the binary camera HAL
- Included lot of sound and media updates
- Included CyanogenMod source updates
SUPPORTING THIS ROM & the Developer
Love this ROM ?? Want me to develop furthermore ??
Yes you can always support me by clicking my Thanks button and give 5 stars on my thread :good:
You can also donate me via Paypal or send me something that useful for development,
if you're Indian you can transfer via bank account instead of paypal (PM me for more info) :)
Hmmmm....why you need to make a new thread this rom? why can't just you combine/merged/add this rom to your current thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2724750???
there no need to make different thread for different devices using the same roms that you build....one thread for the same roms/build is enough...
☞ Phone : Xperia Mini Pro ☞ Android Version : KK 4.4.2 ☞ Rom : PAC Roms ☞ Baseband Version : .587 ☞ Kernel : v3.4.0-LX+langes
☞ Phone : Xperia Miro ☞ Android Version : JB 4.1.2 ☞ Rom : SJB 8.0 Roms ☞ Baseband Version : .55 ☞ Kernel : v3.0.8-riches-0.6
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?