Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

[Q] Fuzzy camera on some texts

OP steptaker

20th February 2014, 11:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

27 posts
Hi, I recently had to send back my HTC One because of the camera having problem with purple/reddish tint. Just recently my camera is now having problems focusing and is incredibly blurry to the point where I cannot read "small text".
I just took this recently from my text book, the text is incredibly blurry.

Here's another one that is clear.

I have tried refocusing, but it just gets blurier.
Last edited by steptaker; 23rd February 2014 at 06:32 AM.
23rd February 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Bump anyone? I heard people having problems similar, but nobody has posted photos. Should I just send this thing back again?
23rd February 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 33

438 posts
More
Try another camera app. It's look like a focusing problem. Try focusing touching the screen. In camera settings, choose macro or text mode.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
23rd February 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincux

Try another camera app. It's look like a focusing problem. Try focusing touching the screen. In camera settings, choose macro or text mode.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tried all of that :/ Here's an attempt in Camera Zoom FX, which I guess is supposedly the best camera app out there. Is it possible that there's a hardware problem making it unable to focus on text?
23rd February 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #5  
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 33

438 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steptaker

Tried all of that :/ Here's an attempt in Camera Zoom FX, which I guess is supposedly the best camera app out there. Is it possible that there's a hardware problem making it unable to focus on text?

You get that problem only focusing on text? May be a hardware problem if not focusing everything ..

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
24th February 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincux

You get that problem only focusing on text? May be a hardware problem if not focusing everything ..

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the weird part, maybe it's not focusing larger text (my previous picture on the whiteboard as an example) but since it's larger it's harder to notice. I'll just talk to the warranty and send it back again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread