Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] problem in flashing

OP kunal bansal

22nd February 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi...I use HTC butterfly s....clockwork mod recovery version 6.0.3.4.... I am currently using maximus Hd Rom 11....
I recently downloaded a Rom based on kitkat ...but while flashing the Rom I'm unable to install it and it says some symlinks weren't installed and it doesn't install the Rom....plz help ...am I doing something wrong ....I have obviously unlocked boot loader....and done it successfully.....as my maximus Hd runs perfectly
22nd February 2014, 11:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks Meter: 130

154 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal bansal

Hi...I use HTC butterfly s....clockwork mod recovery version 6.0.3.4.... I am currently using maximus Hd Rom 11....
I recently downloaded a Rom based on kitkat ...but while flashing the Rom I'm unable to install it and it says some symlinks weren't installed and it doesn't install the Rom....plz help ...am I doing something wrong ....I have obviously unlocked boot loader....and done it successfully.....as my maximus Hd runs perfectly

ROM based on kitkat? Ummm... I'm pretty sure we don't have that bro You should flash compatible ROMs only
22nd February 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seyidaga

ROM based on kitkat? Ummm... I'm pretty sure we don't have that bro You should flash compatible ROMs only

Thanks ...actually that Rom was meant for HTC one...and since they both rum same software...I thought it might run....btw can someone lead me to a better Rom ....I also wanted to know....can I get (by any chance) get Xperia based Rom like timescape to butterfly s ..thanks once again
22nd February 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #4  
Flag Baku, Azerbaijan
Thanks Meter: 130

154 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kunal bansal

Thanks ...actually that Rom was meant for HTC one...and since they both rum same software...I thought it might run....btw can someone lead me to a better Rom ....I also wanted to know....can I get (by any chance) get Xperia based Rom like timescape to butterfly s ..thanks once again

You can check out all the ROMs in the Android development section of the forum Good Luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread