Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(C6506) 4.4.2 - 10.5.A.0.230 - Generic US - Flashable ZIP and Stripped FTF (root)

OP Crash338

22nd May 2014, 11:52 PM   |  #1  
Crash338's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 123
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Part 1: http://d-h.st/nqC

Part 2: http://d-h.st/ylJ

Enjoy
Last edited by Crash338; 23rd May 2014 at 12:22 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Crash338 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Thanks for posting. Just to be clear: not rooted, right?
23rd May 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #3  
Crash338's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 123
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobomo

Thanks for posting. Just to be clear: not rooted, right?

This is the rooted version. I used the original FTF from @scifan here.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2759110

... to create this stock image with root and recovery included.
Last edited by Crash338; 23rd May 2014 at 12:11 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crash338 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 12:12 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Oh, awesome! You should probably add that to the title

Does this have the same issue as the .101 where the XZDR.prop file needs to be replaced in order to access recovery?
23rd May 2014, 12:19 AM   |  #5  
Crash338's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 123
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobomo

Oh, awesome! You should probably add that to the title

Does this have the same issue as the .101 where the XZDR.prop file needs to be replaced in order to access recovery?

lol, It might, I deleted the files in that directory right before turning off my phone to access recovery and flash the new zip. Both recovery's are working great with 4.4.2
23rd May 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #6  
adolfovm's Avatar
Member
Flag Mexico City
Thanks Meter: 5
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Talking Downloading now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash338

lol, It might, I deleted the files in that directory right before turning off my phone to access recovery and flash the new zip. Both recovery's are working great with 4.4.2

First of ... thanks Crash! You were really fast! I'm downloading right now

What directory do we need to delete the files from? I was not aware of the issue, though now I know why I couldn't access recovery on 101
23rd May 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #7  
Crash338's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 123
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adolfovm

First of ... thanks Crash! You were really fast! I'm downloading right now

What directory do we need to delete the files from? I was not aware of the issue, though now I know why I couldn't access recovery on 101

In your SDCard, simply delete the files in the XZDualRecovery or rename the XZDR.prop. If you delete them, they get recreated anyway and fixes that problem you had with 101
The Following User Says Thank You to Crash338 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #8  
folkrav's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 7
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Oh, how much I love you right now. Thanks a lot! Will report if I encounter any issue with your files, though I seriously doubt I will.
23rd May 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
I'm on unlocked boot loader. Can I just flash the zip and then the ftf file? Thanks

Sent from my Xperia ZL using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
23rd May 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #10  
Torres77an's Avatar
Senior Member
Burnaby BC
Thanks Meter: 18
 
382 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
So I just flash these with the Twerp ?

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes