Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,721 Members 39,593 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia SP (C5302) 12.1.A.1.201/12.1.A.205 Generic IN

Tip us?
 
samarth05
Old
(Last edited by samarth05; 13th June 2014 at 01:12 AM.)
#1  
samarth05's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: ▒▒▒▒▒▒
Post [STOCK ROM][FTF] Xperia SP (C5302) 12.1.A.1.201/12.1.A.205 Generic IN

Hello Everyone,

Here is the Stock ROM for the Sony Xperia SP (C5302) Generic India.

I downloaded from Sony Update Service and Decrypted by Flashtool. It's Totally Stock and Unrooted firmware for C5302 Variant.

12.1.A.1.201
DOWNLOAD LINK -->

Dev-Host

MIRROR -

Google Drive

Customization No. -
 


12.1.A.1.205
DOWNLOAD LINK -->
Google Drive

MIRROR-
Dev-Host

Customization No. -
 


ENJOY!!

Devices Using:
Xperia SP SOLD!!! Finally Got Rid of SONY!!!
Currently : HTC Desire 816, Finally Some Flagship Phone from HTC
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to samarth05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Siddhesh
Old
#2  
Siddhesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 516
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth05 View Post
Hello Everyone,

Here is the Stock ROM for the Sony Xperia SP (C5302) Generic India.

I downloaded from Sony Update Service and Decrypted by Flashtool. It's Totally Stock and Unrooted firmware for C5302 Variant.

DOWNLOAD LINK -->

C5302_12.1.A.1.201_India.ftf


ENJOY!!
Can you share ur customization number?

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
 
samarth05
Old
(Last edited by samarth05; 7th April 2014 at 08:01 AM.) Reason: Got the Customization Number
#3  
samarth05's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: ▒▒▒▒▒▒
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh View Post
Can you share ur customization number?

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
Here's the Customization No. - 1272-1094_R2B

See the attached image


Devices Using:
Xperia SP SOLD!!! Finally Got Rid of SONY!!!
Currently : HTC Desire 816, Finally Some Flagship Phone from HTC
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samarth05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Siddhesh
Old
#4  
Siddhesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 516
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth05 View Post
As I am a Newbie, Please tell me how to get customization no.?
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* then goto Service info>Software info and take a screenshot and share

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
 
samarth05
Old
#5  
samarth05's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: ▒▒▒▒▒▒
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh View Post
Dial *#*#7378423#*#* then goto Service info>Software info and take a screenshot and share

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
Thanks, It uploaded!!

Devices Using:
Xperia SP SOLD!!! Finally Got Rid of SONY!!!
Currently : HTC Desire 816, Finally Some Flagship Phone from HTC
 
Siddhesh
Old
#6  
Siddhesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 516
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai
Thx now its confirmed that its Indian firmware [emoji106]. I m about to download so have u tested this ftf? No problems while flashing?

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Siddhesh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
samarth05
Old
#7  
samarth05's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 92
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: ▒▒▒▒▒▒
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddhesh View Post
Thx now its confirmed that its Indian firmware [emoji106]. I m about to download so have u tested this ftf? No problems while flashing?

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk
Dude,
I first tested this firmware (by flashing with flashtool), it worked for me and then only I uploaded this firmware. It's totally working for me... Till now, No bugs have been seen by me.

RAM --> 250MB - 350MB
BATTERY --> Fine for Me
LED LIGHTS --> WORKING GOOD (Also the Music Beats)

Devices Using:
Xperia SP SOLD!!! Finally Got Rid of SONY!!!
Currently : HTC Desire 816, Finally Some Flagship Phone from HTC
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to samarth05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
deeps.singh46
Old
#8  
deeps.singh46's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 172
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: MUMBAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth05 View Post
Dude,
I first tested this firmware (by flashing with flashtool), it worked for me and then only I uploaded this firmware. It's totally working for me... Till now, No bugs have been seen by me.

RAM --> 250MB - 350MB
BATTERY --> Fine for Me
LED LIGHTS --> WORKING GOOD (Also the Music Beats)
any google drive mirror for download..
net connection too slow keeps giving me error
YES AM SONY FANBOY

DEVICES
XPERIA U
XPERIA SOLA
XPERIA GO
XPERIA P
XPERIA ION
XPERIA Z

XPERIA SP

 
saurabh808
Old
#9  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 57
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: sml
can anyone make this rom Xperia SP (C5302) 12.1.A.1.201 Generic IN ,Rooted, Deodexd & Zipaligned
 
Siddhesh
Old
#10  
Siddhesh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 221
Posts: 516
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeps.singh46 View Post
any google drive mirror for download..
net connection too slow keeps giving me error
+1 please mirror to Google drive it gives great download speed in India

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes