Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help with PACROM for Blu Dash 4.5

OP EdRivera

21st February 2014, 03:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
It would be possible to develop a rom for the phone BLU Dash 4.5 with the code name D310i please.

Thanks
10th April 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Phoenix

4 posts
Donate to Me
More
Maybe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdRivera

It would be possible to develop a rom for the phone BLU Dash 4.5 with the code name D310i please.

Thanks

I'm currently working on a rom for the D310a, the D310i runs the same firmware as the D310a please make note of the different radio! if I get a rom built i'll post here but due to the screwy partition map its been a bit of a pain in the @$$ it has a illegal mbr/gpt mix partition table but this shouldn't stop development a lot of phones are like this. I found a miui rom on facebook (there is a private group for the dash 4.5 in Spanish)
I have pulled stock rom and i'm waiting on kernel source to start building a rom I may also contact mediatek for rom source or at least mtk specific tools inbuilt into rom :P
Yesterday, 08:38 PM   |  #3  

2 posts
More
Phone need stock rom for the Blu Dash D310a
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbstrand24

I'm currently working on a rom for the D310a, the D310i runs the same firmware as the D310a please make note of the different radio! if I get a rom built i'll post here but due to the screwy partition map its been a bit of a pain in the @$$ it has a illegal mbr/gpt mix partition table but this shouldn't stop development a lot of phones are like this. I found a miui rom on facebook (there is a private group for the dash 4.5 in Spanish)
I have pulled stock rom and i'm waiting on kernel source to start building a rom I may also contact mediatek for rom source or at least mtk specific tools inbuilt into rom :P

Can you help me find the stock rom for the Blu Dash D310a?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread