FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[ROM]MIUI 4.2 With Dolby Effect

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 124
 
By cah dudul, Senior Member on 21st February 2014, 03:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
MIUI V5 with Dolby Effect



Download

Link



Mirror Link




INSTALLATION

Download Rom and copy to Sd card
Reboot into CWM Recovery
format system
Flash ROM (wait until finish)
Reboot. Done
Flash GAPPS
Reboot



CREDIT & THX
MIUI ANDROID ENGLISH
MIUI PORTING TEAM
MIUI RESOURCES TEAM
MIUI DESIGNER TEAM
TEAM COLINUX INDONESIA
CYANOGENMOD
LASAN - FROGY FURNETAL for Awesome Dolby Effect
rhotha for Mirror Link *thx brader..
RYO HANZO
RONII AHMAD
NDEL for point two stars
ILUMINOUSS FAMILLY
Official HTC Sensation/Sensation XE Indonesia
Sony Ericsson ALL XPERIA 2011
your NAME not here? Pleace PM me
Last edited by cah dudul; 20th April 2014 at 04:16 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cah dudul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st February 2014, 01:23 PM |#2  
Mustafa Mubashir's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 220
 
More
Wink
good.
i will try it later downloading now.....
21st February 2014, 05:26 PM |#3  
this4you's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Thanks for the lovely ROM..

JUST INSTALLED the ROM ,
the audio level is greatly loud and impressive but The Dolby Notification on notification bar FC while trying to enter the setting


is it possible to release the dolby mod separataly in here?
21st February 2014, 07:23 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Thks for your work, Downloading...
22nd February 2014, 05:14 AM |#5  
cah dudul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by this4you

Thanks for the lovely ROM..

JUST INSTALLED the ROM ,
the audio level is greatly loud and impressive but The Dolby Notification on notification bar FC while trying to enter the setting


is it possible to release the dolby mod separataly in here?

the audio level is greatly loud -----> disable xloud settings/sony settings
Dolby Notification on notification bar FC --------> i will try to fix it..
22nd February 2014, 07:23 AM |#6  
this4you's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 187
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cah dudul

the audio level is greatly loud -----> disable xloud settings/sony settings
Dolby Notification on notification bar FC --------> i will try to fix it..

First of all thank you very much for your the release of such perfect ROM and as I am MIUI fan and as MIUI features more handy and unified features all together just like Call record - could system and Easy to understand UI AND TOUCH FLOW of course but it suffers from Audio strength and quality mainly in speaker mode and as most of the Audio MODs are not compatible with miui or hard to integrate it into miui rom So ! You have solved this issue

*the Audio loudness is acceptable and no need to disable xloud
*FC in notification bar is not that much need to get fixed cause i can access the dolby setting in main setting...
*i noticed while entering in Setting of miui sometimes it freezes for a while when scrolling down or up the setting

finally these are the last weeks of MIUI V5 so its going to be retired soon and never gonna get weekly updates anymore cause MIUI V6 is coming .

So we would really appreciate that if you update the MIUI Base according the last version of miui v5

Thanks for your effort and looking forward for more updates and features to get included in your ROM
Last edited by this4you; 22nd February 2014 at 07:25 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to this4you For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 07:53 AM |#7  
cah dudul's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by this4you

First of all thank you very much for your the release of such perfect ROM and as I am MIUI fan and as MIUI features more handy and unified features all together just like Call record - could system and Easy to understand UI AND TOUCH FLOW of course but it suffers from Audio strength and quality mainly in speaker mode and as most of the Audio MODs are not compatible with miui or hard to integrate it into miui rom So ! You have solved this issue

*the Audio loudness is acceptable and no need to disable xloud
*FC in notification bar is not that much need to get fixed cause i can access the dolby setting in main setting...
*i noticed while entering in Setting of miui sometimes it freezes for a while when scrolling down or up the setting

finally these are the last weeks of MIUI V5 so its going to be retired soon and never gonna get weekly updates anymore cause MIUI V6 is coming .

So we would really appreciate that if you update the MIUI Base according the last version of miui v5

Thanks for your effort and looking forward for more updates and features to get included in your ROM

yeah...I'm also waiting for an update MIUI v6
The Following User Says Thank You to cah dudul For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 09:58 AM |#8  
pushpann's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Dropbox : This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

Any mirrors?
The Following User Says Thank You to pushpann For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd February 2014, 10:19 AM |#9  
Garmus's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Any screenshots?...
22nd February 2014, 10:43 AM |#10  
groovepeppy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Parijs van Java
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
About video playback, what is the biggest resolution this version can play? same as MIUI v5 i guess?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmus

Any screenshots?...

it's MIUI man, added with audio enhancement
Last edited by groovepeppy; 22nd February 2014 at 10:47 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to groovepeppy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes