[Request] Boot/Down/Splash Inverted HTC One

Tip us?

Mike Boogie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Request] Boot/Down/Splash Inverted HTC One

Hello,

I'm looking for a Boot/Down Ani that was in an older ROM and of course I can't think of the name of it. It may have been the early One X port..? I think it would be a fantastic so see it standalone here as well.

It was not too complex. It actually looked exactly like the HTC One boot ani but the "one" flipped in the animation to read EVO. I have @youdug's boot ani right now and the only thing I don't like is how the "one" is pre-flipped and looks like "euo" versus how the other looked more like "o1ne", if anyone knows what I mean.

Also, I need a little help finding a black power on splash instead of the stock white w the red disclaimer. The one that @youdug posted is not working for me.

Any assistance would be heavily appreciated,

Mike

scottspa74
Old
Thanks Meter 2643
Check older threads here for one by E T Heil, he has a ton of splash screens. Also, the boot ani you want is the one from the first sense 5 port. If you go to that thread (in general there is a thread that points to it, will have to go a little ways back), download the ROM, you can pull the SPC_bootanimation.zip from the system/customize/resource folder and place it in there on your current ROM. Good luck.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Maybe I spoke too soon. Haven't paid attention to any sense 5 stuff since , well, a really long time. Anyhow, I just tried to do some digging for you, and the old threads for it don't seem yo have links anymore. I'll see what I can come up with if someone doesn't beat me to it.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Here, at leat, is a thread with great boot animations. A really nice XDA one I always use

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1706861

[SPLASH][TeamDART] Over 99 Custom + 39 Stockish | Requests/Challenges Welcome!!

Evo LTE=$XXX.XX ~ XDADevs = PRICELESS
------
Evo LTE. AKA "the beast" . Thanks regaw_lienad, you're a genius.
ROM: AOKP
Kernel: komodo v7
Hboot: lazy panda S-off 1.12.222

Evo 4G HW002
Rom: Deck GB
Kernel: SZ 0.savaged zen21
Recovery: AmonRa 1.80

- thanks whitslack & fastRX8 & Netarchy & Toast, of course. - my Evo: the house that toast built (& many other XDAers)- thank you all

Mike Boogie
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
I definitely took a look over that thread. Very cool stuff there... BUT... most of the files are 404'd.

MFOsaka
Old
Thanks Meter 133
Default Sprint HTC One boot animation~

Oddly enough, I'm looking for the boot animation for the Sprint HTC ONE resized for the LTE. Would anyone have that or be willing to grab the original and resize it for the LTE?

Thanks in advance!

stealthl
Old
Thanks Meter 56
See if these will work for you

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12393

Pulled from an earlier Sense 5 port
The Following User Says Thank You to stealthl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
black, bootani, evo, splash