17 toggles code
Okay.. so, here's what you need:
(1) Rooted Galaxy Grand Quattro
(2) Sqlite editor app
--THE LINK FOR THE Sqlite editor app-- https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...soft.sqleditor
So here's what you need to do:
(1) Open sqlite and give root permission. It should show a list
(2) Scroll down to "Settings Storage" and open it
(3) Open "Settings.db"
(4) Next, tap "System"
(5) Scroll down until you find "notification_panel_active_app_list" NOT the notification_panel_default_active_app_list.Tap it. If it's not present (well... it was not present for me atleast)(Make sure to Check Properly),then tap the menu key and then tap new record. Set the name to "notification_panel_active_app_list" and under value type the following.
CODES- Wifi;Location;SilentMode;AutoRotate;Bluetooth;Mobi leData;PowerSaving;MultiWindow;Nfc;DrivingMode;Sma rtStay;Sync;SBeam;AirplaneMode;DormantMode:WiFiHot spot;AllShareCast;
[Note that the above letters should be CaSe sEnsItiVe and no spaces
(7) Congratzz... U have successfully customized the notification panel..