Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unhappy Help!!! please

OP ezezl75

23rd February 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...
23rd February 2014, 11:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezezl75

so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...

try herehttp://www.sammobile.com/ also notice that there is at least 42 views when I looked. If you searched any were in this thread you would have seen it or any of the samsung threads. not trying to be rude just helping out. You will need to search device and make sure you have the exact model noticed there was alot of p5200 models.
The Following User Says Thank You to The D3mon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 06:08 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 13

56 posts
Did you read the Chainfire3D description where is says it only works on Froyo and Gingerbread?
Last edited by sb719; 23rd February 2014 at 06:10 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread