Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Unhappy Help!!! please

OP ezezl75

23rd February 2014, 06:58 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 1

27 posts
More
so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...
23rd February 2014, 10:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezezl75

so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...

try herehttp://www.sammobile.com/ also notice that there is at least 42 views when I looked. If you searched any were in this thread you would have seen it or any of the samsung threads. not trying to be rude just helping out. You will need to search device and make sure you have the exact model noticed there was alot of p5200 models.
The Following User Says Thank You to The D3mon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2014, 05:08 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 13

56 posts
Did you read the Chainfire3D description where is says it only works on Froyo and Gingerbread?
Last edited by sb719; 23rd February 2014 at 05:10 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread