Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,915 Members 37,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help!!! please

Tip us?

ezezl75
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy Help!!! please

so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...
SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 G900H (4.4.2)
GOOGLE NEXUS 5 (4.4.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 (4.4.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 I9500 (4.2.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300 (4.4.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE N7000 (ULTIMATE ROM 4.1.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3 10.1 (4.2.2)
SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS I9250 (CM11)
--------APPLE SUCKS .l. ----------

The D3mon
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezezl75 View Post
so, I bought today a tab 3 model p5200 (3g+wi-fi), but after installing chainfire3D, it Does not want to boot anymore, it's stuck on SAMSUNG GALAXY Tab logo and I know that I have to restore using odin, but the problem is that all the firmwares avaible in the internet are uploaded in servers like terafile, mediafire and rapidgator wich are very very slow (50ks/s) so please, if any of you know where i can download the firmware, please let me know...
try herehttp://www.sammobile.com/ also notice that there is at least 42 views when I looked. If you searched any were in this thread you would have seen it or any of the samsung threads. not trying to be rude just helping out. You will need to search device and make sure you have the exact model noticed there was alot of p5200 models.
The Following User Says Thank You to The D3mon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sb719
Old
(Last edited by sb719; 23rd February 2014 at 05:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Did you read the Chainfire3D description where is says it only works on Froyo and Gingerbread?