FORUMS

Waterproof case

95 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By weenerdog3443, Member on 17th December 2013, 03:56 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Just like luquipel if we make our voices heard we will get a nice waterproof case. Honestly to me does not matter who makes it as long as we can have options to a nice waterproof case.I am sure the market is there if not will be soon with the way they keep marketing this phone

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
 
17th December 2013, 04:22 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
That would be awesome something like life proof would be great

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
17th December 2013, 09:34 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Im all for this, would quite like a waterproof case! Lifeproof would be great!
17th December 2013, 05:21 PM |#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Let's do this

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
17th December 2013, 09:17 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weenerdog3443

Just like luquipel if we make our voices heard we will get a nice waterproof case. Honestly to me does not matter who makes it as long as we can have options to a nice waterproof case.I am sure the market is there if not will be soon with the way they keep marketing this phone

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Is luquipel a case?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
17th December 2013, 09:54 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazzyBoy265

Is luquipel a case?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

No, liquepel you mail your phone and they coat the out and in with a waterproof coating.

In my lime of business, climbing towers, for me it has to have a solid case and the waterproof.

I have already sent letters to fireproof and incepio, hopefully with enough we can get one.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
18th December 2013, 01:24 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
We should choose a couple of companies to bombard with emails and try getting as many people as possible to request this!
18th December 2013, 01:52 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldorbin

We should choose a couple of companies to bombard with emails and try getting as many people as possible to request this!

I'm down just tell me the company since i don't really know anything about cases

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
19th December 2013, 12:37 AM |#9  
Laxdude's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pheonix
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I will help with this too.
I am in need of a nice water/life proof case for my G2
23rd December 2013, 02:42 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
that would be great. im also looking for a waterproof case
Last edited by sponge_man69; 25th December 2013 at 05:10 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes