Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,254 Members 35,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Update

Tip us?

justauser
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Sprint Update

I just started a 500Mb+ download on my Sprint Note 3. If you haven't seen it go to settings and check updates to get it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to justauser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ThisAwesomeGuy
Old
Thanks Meter 33
What if you have a rooted device? Wait for a flash able zip?

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1,034
What about the other 4 threads about the same thing. ... Didn't see them huh late to the party

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yellowman82
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G View Post
What about the other 4 threads about the same thing. ... Didn't see them huh late to the party

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
It's amusing when there's an update its like "oh crap this is my time to shine let me go make a thread before its made" kinda thing lol everyone ignores the 1st 3 top threads that are about 4.4 and decides to make a new one smh lol.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

rbeavers
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by justauser View Post
I just started a 500Mb+ download on my Sprint Note 3. If you haven't seen it go to settings and check updates to get it going.
Luckie,
No joy in Columbus Ohio yet.

for the haters bits are free.
Screwed by Google. Canceled ICS upgrade on my Moto Photon 4G. and No Update for Photon Q for Kit Kat.

Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE - CM 11.0 M8 - On ting.com - only Pay for what you GET.
Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Kit Kat, Stock rooted, twrp recovery. "too new for ting"
Nexus 7 2012 Kit Kat, Stock rooted, twrp recovery.

Retired, Kids Toys, Gave Away &/or Bricked; HTC G1, Samsung Moment, 2 Photon 4G's, Samsung Nexus S 4G, Kindle Fire.

yellowman82
Old
Thanks Meter 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeavers View Post
Luckie,
No joy in Columbus Ohio yet.

for the haters bits are free.
It aint about hating its more about common sense google it like seriously why make a new thread just to discuss about the same topics that's going on on the main 4.4 discussion and update threads theres no point for it just go in the threads thats there already and share your topics or issues there that's what it was created for no need to clutter the forum with a bunch of 4.4 threads that are all about the same topics and just as a result you will see how this one and any other non main factor 4.4 threads will be locked and you will see a link thats going to lead you to the correct thread for you to take your discussion to its always repeated never gets old lol.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yellowman82 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,802
Please use this thread ..http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2653624

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe