FORUMS

Need custom odin flashable rom

140 posts
Thanks Meter: 12
 
By Tautvaldas, Senior Member on 20th February 2014, 11:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello, is there any way to get full Odin flashable custom ROM for sm-p605. I need bootloader, boot.img, cache.img etc. My device cannot boot, it stucks on samsung-galaxy-note-10.1-2014 edition logo, except in one of the ROM's it boots only once and gets error like - com.system... stopped working.... Thankyou.
 
 
21st February 2014, 09:08 AM |#2  
nickwarn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 559
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautvaldas

Hello, is there any way to get full Odin flashable custom ROM for sm-p605. I need bootloader, boot.img, cache.img etc. My device cannot boot, it stucks on samsung-galaxy-note-10.1-2014 edition logo, except in one of the ROM's it boots only once and gets error like - com.system... stopped working.... Thankyou.

Just flash a stock firmware and you should be fine.
21st February 2014, 11:43 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn

Just flash a stock firmware and you should be fine.

Stock firmware does not flashes via Odin, doesn't works.
22nd February 2014, 02:53 AM |#4  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautvaldas

Stock firmware does not flashes via Odin, doesn't works.

Make sure you have exited Kies before you flash as this will screw up the flash...
I'm assuming your tablet isn't rooted? If so a custom rom won't flash anyway as the signature verification will stop it...
If you have got root then flash TWRP, load a custom rom onto your sd card and flash that....
22nd February 2014, 07:12 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

Make sure you have exited Kies before you flash as this will screw up the flash...
I'm assuming your tablet isn't rooted? If so a custom rom won't flash anyway as the signature verification will stop it...
If you have got root then flash TWRP, load a custom rom onto your sd card and flash that....

I can flash anything except official firmware, Custom ROM's does not work, I think it is MMC damage or bootloader, I dont know what it is.
22nd February 2014, 10:24 AM |#6  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 655
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautvaldas

I can flash anything except official firmware, Custom ROM's does not work, I think it is MMC damage or bootloader, I dont know what it is.


You need to know what firmware you were on and what the highest firmware you tried to flash was as this will affect what you can and can't flash...
Again, make sure you have exited Kies as this will affect the flash...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes