Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,032 Members 44,064 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Important] Flash stock rom on Lg L7 without kdz?

Tip us?

FabioSan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Exclamation [Q] [Important] Flash stock rom on Lg L7 without kdz?

Hi xda community,

I must send my lg on warrancy because the micro usb connector is damaged.
I', currently on a custom rom stock based, and i need a method to flash the original firmware V20D (i'm italian) and relock bootloader without the use of pc. Can i flash maybe using some apps on phone or the recovery?
I need a big help guys :/

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Hoooo ...... !!!

...in my opinion ,it's impossible !!!

"maybe" flashing a Stock .zip ( all .zip on the web taht i have found is rooted ) ..... and PRAY !!! that official OTA update work ! if this OTA option is not "broken" and if it purpose updates too ! ( for updates ,it's by wifi !!! lots of data ! ) ..........

in theory ,thes OTA updates clean all personalisations of the phone ! go back to factory config ...

And for the zip ,it's hard to find a good...
( try with full "clean" install )

- https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=be1a8...D2pBbT-gPsOKlY ( v10K root ) for example ...but i don't know if it's good for update
The Following User Says Thank You to Loulou-13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FabioSan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13 View Post
Hoooo ...... !!!

...in my opinion ,it's impossible !!!

"maybe" flashing a Stock .zip ( all .zip on the web taht i have found is rooted ) ..... and PRAY !!! that official OTA update work ! if this OTA option is not "broken" and if it purpose updates too ! ( for updates ,it's by wifi !!! lots of data ! ) ..........

in theory ,thes OTA updates clean all personalisations of the phone ! go back to factory config ...

And for the zip ,it's hard to find a good...
( try with full "clean" install )

- https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=be1a8...D2pBbT-gPsOKlY ( v10K root ) for example ...but i don't know if it's good for update
Thanks there isn't an italian rom to start?

Inviato dal mio XT1032 utilizzando Tapatalk

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 254
no ....this V10K is "europe" .......and as i say it's difficult ( impossible ) to find a .zip without lots of changes ...
The Following User Says Thank You to Loulou-13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabioSan View Post
Hi xda community,

I must send my lg on warrancy because the micro usb connector is damaged.
I', currently on a custom rom stock based, and i need a method to flash the original firmware V20D (i'm italian) and relock bootloader without the use of pc. Can i flash maybe using some apps on phone or the recovery?
I need a big help guys :/
lg accect rooted smartphone i dont know about bootloader

ps. i'm italian
E610 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn!
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME
The Following User Says Thank You to AXDFREEDOM For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FabioSan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96 View Post
lg accect rooted smartphone i dont know about bootloader

ps. i'm italian
Really? And why? O.o however, i need torrent flash an italian stock rom before that i send the phone :/ and via recovery or maybe app like mobile odin from phone :/

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 254
.....my poor solution have worked ???

FabioSan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13 View Post
.....my poor solution have worked ???
Not tried yet

AXDFREEDOM
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabioSan View Post
Really? And why? O.o however, i need torrent flash an italian stock rom before that i send the phone :/ and via recovery or maybe app like mobile odin from phone :/

hi, if you have cwm you can restore a nandroid backup(if you have) else ask some to upload his backup sorry but i have an L5
to remove cwm and restore the firmware you need a pc to use kdz to flash
----------------------------
la lg ha detto che la garanzia non decade se abbiamo il root, glielo ho chiesto anche personalmente e me lo hanno confermato
e mi hanno spiegato meglio dicendomi che se io rootto il telefono loro ovviamente non si rendono responsabili di problemi software o perdite di dati ma la garanzia hardware rimane per 2 anni dall aquisto salvo danni causati dal utente, laa batteria e le cuffie sono escluse e durano 3 e 6 mesi se non ho capito male
io ho chiesto per il root,non so se valga lo stesso per il bootloader, perché non puoi proprio usare un pc?
E610 4.4.4 CYANOGENMOD11 - Here to learn!
Ask/Reply me, I was born to help you! Please THANKS ME

FabioSan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by AXD96 View Post
hi, if you have cwm you can restore a nandroid backup(if you have) else ask some to upload his backup sorry but i have an L5
to remove cwm and restore the firmware you need a pc to use kdz to flash
----------------------------
la lg ha detto che la garanzia non decade se abbiamo il root, glielo ho chiesto anche personalmente e me lo hanno confermato
e mi hanno spiegato meglio dicendomi che se io rootto il telefono loro ovviamente non si rendono responsabili di problemi software o perdite di dati ma la garanzia hardware rimane per 2 anni dall aquisto salvo danni causati dal utente, laa batteria e le cuffie sono escluse e durano 3 e 6 mesi se non ho capito male
io ho chiesto per il root,non so se valga lo stesso per il bootloader, perché non puoi proprio usare un pc?
I haven't a nandroid of stock rom :/ some methods like create a zip starting from the stock kdz rom?