[Q] Using Safestrap to load new ROMS

OP neil7398

20th February 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forums over and over regarding Safestrap and loading ROMs on my bootloader locked MK2 At&t Galaxy S4 and just want to confirm the following step by step instructions on how to load a new ROM...Am i on the right path here??

1) Download and install Safestrap to my phone

2) Download a ROM and save to my SD card

3) Through Safestrap, Flash the rom onto one of the partitions

4) Load the MK2 modules file that I found through the XDA forums

I would appreciate it if someone could confirm I am on the right track here.....

Thanks in advance

Neil
20th February 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 117

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil7398

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the forums over and over regarding Safestrap and loading ROMs on my bootloader locked MK2 At&t Galaxy S4 and just want to confirm the following step by step instructions on how to load a new ROM...Am i on the right path here??

1) Download and install Safestrap to my phone

2) Download a ROM and save to my SD card

3) Through Safestrap, Flash the rom onto one of the partitions

4) Load the MK2 modules file that I found through the XDA forums

I would appreciate it if someone could confirm I am on the right track here.....

Thanks in advance

Neil

You are on the right track. Be sure to follow the developers install instructions as per rom. There is a guide that will help you with all you need to do this successfully.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2616221

Be sure to thank all in the op threads & the developer of the roms you use. Good luck & update your progress & let people know how it went,
21st February 2014, 04:39 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

16 posts
Just be sure to follow the dev's install instructions. And be aware that not every roms is not compatible. As long as the rom is the correct one, your instruction is correct.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread