[ROM][J-Team][4.4.2] The Android Open Source Project [KVT49L]
The Android Open Source Project
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Sometimes WiFi fail to start
- Error installing apps on sd
1) Be on CyanogenMod 11
2) Download ROM and 4.4 gapps
3) Put zip files on SD card
4) Reboot to Recovery
5) Wipe data, cache and dalvik
6) Go to Mounts and Storage and do a format /system
7) Come back to main menu and select "Install the Zip from External Storage"
8) Choose and install the rom
10) Reboot Recovery
11) Select "Install the Zip from External Storage" and install gapps zip
-First boot requres a lot of time
-MTP - to make MTP working, go to Settings, Developer options, disable USB debugging, re-enable it again, tap ok from the message
-Torch works only with CyanogenMod's app
XDA:DevDB Information Android Open Source Project 4.4.x, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070
Contributors Alberto97, KINGbabasula, FabioSan, giagia96, Paul L. and TeamCanjica ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x ROM Firmware Required: CyanogenMod 11 Based On: AOSP
Version Information Status: Beta
Created 2013-12-23 Last Updated 2014-03-05
If I helped you, click Thanks
Sorry for my bad english
-Fixed bootloop (thnks to @slv96)
-Sources update -> KVT49L (android-4.4.2_r2)
-Implement "real" KitKat color scheme
-LatinIME crash fixed
-Fixed WIFI Tethering
-Battery stats will be more accurated ( @Rox)
-init.d support? new!
-Now USB should works also with Linux and Mac -WiFi bug?
05/02/2014 -> RC1?
-All bugs should be fixed, teorically also the WiFi bug!
-Added SIOPlus I/O Scheduler (thanks to cocafe and boype)
-Clear All button on recent apps
-New bootanimation (Nexus 5 & Google Play Edition devices bootanimation) (thanks to @slv96)
-Removed Screen Record
-OMX Fixed (thanks to @Rox and @slv96 and MaclawStudio)
-Camera Fixed (thanks to @Rox and @slv96)
-Swap internal and external storage in advanced settings ported from codina (thanks to @Rox and @slv96)
-Kernel updated to 3.0.101 version (all credits to @KING & @Rox for other little things)
-OI File Manager Included
-MTP now works with usb debugging (to make MTP working, go to Settings, Developer options, disable USB debugging, re-enable it again, tap ok from the message)
-Mobile Data disabled at first boot (test needed)
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?