Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 50,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problem with the aux connector

Tip us?

AviKiman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Problem with the aux connector

Hello, I bought new headphons (AKG Q350) and I noticed that when I connect it to my phone the music sounds bad, in the computer it works well and the music sounds good.
I saw the aux connector has 3 stripes (I guess because it has mic), and when i pulled the connector a little bit out the music sounds good, but it's hard to hear music that way.
Is there any solution? Maybe an adaptor?

Thanks.

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKiman View Post
Maybe an adaptor?
check the lenght of your headphone jack with samsung earphone jack , than you can but adapters from ebay http://www.ebay.com/bhp/samsung-earphone-adapter or from where you bought your headphone.

The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AviKiman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks but

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
check the lenght of your headphone jack with samsung earphone jack , than you can but adapters from ebay http://www.ebay.com/bhp/samsung-earphone-adapter or from where you bought your headphone.

How do I do it?
Also, I see that when I keep holding on the play-stop button the music sounds good, but when I let it up, the music sounds bad again.
Maybe it can help you help me more?

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,223
Quote:
How do I do it?
Also, I see that when I keep holding on the play-stop button the music sounds good, but when I let it up, the music sounds bad again.
Maybe it can help you help me more?
find the earphone that came with your samsung i9000 and bring it to the store where you bought the headphone to get he same size jack for your headphone

AviKiman
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
find the earphone that came with your samsung i9000 and bring it to the store where you bought the headphone to get he same size jack for your headphone

I will call them, thanks.
Cant I some how stuck the play-stop ?

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,223
Quote:
I will call them, thanks.
Cant I some how stuck the play-stop ?
there are adapters for this, its shown in the link, I posted earlier, you need to buy something like this
The Following User Says Thank You to xsenman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]