1. Canvas HD of course
2. Framaroot application
3. Root Checker to check if your device is Rooted or not.
4. CWM v188.8.131.52 OR CWM v184.108.40.206 OR TWRP v220.127.116.11 or TWRP v18.104.22.168 or CWM v22.214.171.124 (Touch Based) or CWM v126.96.36.199
5. MobileUncle MTK Tools v2.9.8
1. Download the Framaroot application form the above link and transfer it to SD card
2. Now go to Settings>Security and put check mark on Unknown Soruces
3. Now use file manager and browse to the location where you have placed Framaroot Application
4. Install it and open it. Now Select "Install SuperSU" and hit Boromir.
5. Now go to Play Store and search for Super User and install it after opening it might ask to update SU.bin, hit yes and then "Normal"
6. Reboot your Device.
7. Check with Root Checker, if your device is rooted or not.
8. If it is rooted, download MobileUncle and install it, remember it require root access to work properly.
9. Now download any custom Recovery i.e. CWM or TWRP from the above link and rename it to recovery.img and place it in the root of SD card.
10. Now open MobileUncle and tap on Update Recovery it will automatically search the img file, you just have to select and confirm it. Then it will ask to boot your device into custom recovery tap on yes.
11. Your device would be booted into custom recovery.
Congrats your device is now rooted and flashed with Custom Recovery, now you can flash any custom ROM and now you have full control over your device.
How to Full Unroot and flash stock Recovery:
1. Download this stock Recovery file.
2. Rename the file to Recovery.img and place it in the root of SD Card.
3. Now open MobileUncle and tap on Recovery Update, it will search the file by itself, you just have to select the file and confirm.
4. It will then ask whether you want to boot into recovery, if you want to confirm you can tap on yes otherwise its not required.
5. Now open SuperSU and go to settings, scroll down to Full Unroot and tap on it. The process would be finished within 1 or 2 secs now you are on Stock v4.2.1 that too unrooted.
Now your warranty is intact you can go to service center for any help from them
Very Important: I am just trying to help you guys, I am not responsible for anything that might go wrong, follow this tutorial at your own risk.