[Q] Wiko Iggy touch screen inverted after flash!

OP gennydess

21st February 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi, I have a wiko iggy. After making a backup using Mtk Droid Tools 2.5.3, i tried to install another rom but with no results. Then I tryed to flash the backup I had made but everthing works exept the touch screen that seems to work with the axis inverted. My brother has a wiko iggy too, but even if i make the backup of his phone and flash it on mine I have the same problem. I tryed to make the backup ever with Sp flash tools but It has the same problem. Any Ideas?
29th April 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gennydess

Hi, I have a wiko iggy. After making a backup using Mtk Droid Tools 2.5.3, i tried to install another rom but with no results. Then I tryed to flash the backup I had made but everthing works exept the touch screen that seems to work with the axis inverted. My brother has a wiko iggy too, but even if i make the backup of his phone and flash it on mine I have the same problem. I tryed to make the backup ever with Sp flash tools but It has the same problem. Any Ideas?

hi, sorry i can't help you, but i search the recovery stock of the iggy, can yo give me please ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread