Some months ago my screen cracked and last week I finally received a replacement screen which I was able to install.
I have been looking for many hours to find a similar case but could only find cases where the touchscreen didn't work at all or intermittently stopped working.
I can start my phone, the touchscreen works perfectly.
When I lock the phone and seconds / minutes / hours after I wake it again, the touchscreen stopped working (the power button and volume button still work)
1. I replaced the screen.
2. started the phone -> touchscreen is working 100% (i can do everything)
3. I lock/sleep the phone (power button)
4. I unlock/wake the phone (power button) -> touchscreen is not working anymore
5. I restart the phone by taking out the battery and we are back to step 2, it works but stops as soon as I lock it again
What I've tried:
- multiple different roms, all resulting in the same problem
- hard resets / factory resets/ cache resets / dalvik resets
- removing the slide lock
Is there anything I can still try?
Isn't it strange that the touchscreen does work after booting, but the moment it sleeps/locks it stops working
The only way it works is by never putting my phone to sleep, which is not the best solution, right!?