Need Help With Rom

OP BiggTeddy26

21st February 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

274 posts
Ok so I am Running Latest 4.3 Boot loader and a modem for Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M Virgin. I flashed a custom 4.3 ROM known as Dandroid 5.4 and everything worms but WiFi.. So I asked for a fix all I have to do is use custom kernel.. Now I'm fine with that but every time I flash a custom Kernel my.Bluetooth stop receiving audio. Like it will.SyNC up but won't play.music thru speakers.it stays on my phone and lowers the audio quality. I want a Kernel that Fix's that WIFI issue and Keep Bluetooth Audio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st February 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag RI
Thanks Meter: 4,132

3,643 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggTeddy26

Ok so I am Running Latest 4.3 Boot loader and a modem for Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M Virgin. I flashed a custom 4.3 ROM known as Dandroid 5.4 and everything worms but WiFi.. So I asked for a fix all I have to do is use custom kernel.. Now I'm fine with that but every time I flash a custom Kernel my.Bluetooth stop receiving audio. Like it will.SyNC up but won't play.music thru speakers.it stays on my phone and lowers the audio quality. I want a Kernel that Fix's that WIFI issue and Keep Bluetooth Audio

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Dude this is the note 2 forums bud

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread