Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Data dropping or Disconect Fix for Phones Flash To Verizon

Tip us?

pimix2009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up Data dropping or Disconect Fix for Phones Flash To Verizon

Sick of your Data Disconnecting ? Do You constantly have to find your donor and get data from it in order for your phone to work ??

well no need to do that no more. There are two ways that worked for me and the other I can't post about it here

Connect your phone to QPST and Open Efs Explorer
Click File and Create a New Directory called "DMU" without quotation of course
drag the 10.key file in that folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/so0cx087lik9v59/10.key

Restart you phone and your data should work.
If that don't work then You need to use DFS to back up your Prl and Dial *228 *********ATTENTION**** dialing *228 is not all that bad, the only thing that changes is your PRL. So go ahead and write your PRL back and you're set
If you need the PRL here is one For Sprint Phones https://www.dropbox.com/s/7gqyyvcmjt...t%20Phones.prl

Need the Latest one ? get it here ....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2270191
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pimix2009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jwalkinc
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Thumbs up Thanks!

After three months of no problems, my phone did the no data thing yesterday. Hooked it up this morning, did step one and am back in business. Appreciate it!

tc0566
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default doesn't work?

I did just this exact thing a few months ago..last week my phone number was changed ...I no longer have my doner phone and now I have no data whatsoever

pimix2009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
If you have DMU key on your phone it downloads the password required for date and since HTC Evo is not a Verizon phone sometimes it won't right passwords if there is already one there. So easy way is to put your number on a different device and make sure it works first then BRING your number back to your HTC phone and dial *228 again and it will program the phone for you but with a roaming PRL
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc0566 View Post
I did just this exact thing a few months ago..last week my phone number was changed ...I no longer have my doner phone and now I have no data whatsoever
Tags
data 3g, flashing 3g, verizon prepaid flash