How to check which bootloader/modem version in recovery mode?

Search This thread

zhangla

Feb 21, 2014
I have soft bricked my phone after flashing to the I747UCUEMJB bootloader and 4.3 customer ROMs, and there is no ROM out there that works.

I have the suspicion that when I flashed I747UCUEMJB, it did not truly go through. However, I have no way to check if my phone currently has what version... I can only get into TWRP recovery mode.

Is there any way to check those version within TWRP?

audit13

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 4, 2012
Toronto
Boot into download mode to see if you see anything about Knox or Binary fuse. If you do, you would have the 4.3 bootloader.

Try installing a custom ROM through TWRP.

theramsey3

Jun 27, 2012
I have soft bricked my phone after flashing to the I747UCUEMJB bootloader and 4.3 customer ROMs, and there is no ROM out there that works.

I have the suspicion that when I flashed I747UCUEMJB, it did not truly go through. However, I have no way to check if my phone currently has what version... I can only get into TWRP recovery mode.

Is there any way to check those version within TWRP?

When you say soft brick, the rom flashes but won't boot up? If so try a factory reset. If not please be more specific on exactly what it is doing or messages you get when trying to flash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 running S3Rx MJ2 bootloader MJB modem and it is smooth