Originally Posted by Ryan1469
I am seriously in agony!
I am new to Android so I am not very well around with adb...
First thing first, I accidently wiped internal storage, my rom and everything....
now i am stuck in recovery (TWRP) and fastboot and want to know if there is anyway i can install a rom or send the rom file to my phone...
Right now my phone seems to be not recoginized by the computer.
Please where do i start? Really appreciate your help! Phone: Sony Xperia S
1. Download & install flashtool with its drivers
2. Download .96 firmware (ftf)
3. Put the ftf file in flashtool/firmware directory
4. Run flashtool, click on flashmode (⚡) and choose your ftf from the list then click on next or ok or something
5. Power off your phone
6. While you connect your usb press volume down button
7. Then the pop up window Will close and the installation will begin
8. When it's done it will write: plug down your phone and turn it on etc etc.
If it's difficult, try to reinstall with Sony companion
Sent from my LT28h using XDA Premium 4 mobile app